Surgical Masks- Need bulk QTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surgical Masks- Need bulk QTY

Anyone sell surgical masks in bulk? 50k ideal but 10k min qty.

Requested Specs

Mask should be composed of 3 layers, the outer layer preventing water, the middle layer preventing 90% of 5μm particle, the inner layer sucking moisture.

Figured we might have some people selling medical stuff here.
    Thanks
    Kevin

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Anyone sell surgical masks in bulk? 50k ideal but 10k min qty.

Requested Specs

Mask should be composed of 3 layers, the outer layer preventing water, the middle layer preventing 90% of 5μm particle, the inner layer sucking moisture.

Figured we might have some people selling medical stuff here.
    Thanks
    Kevin
    Are you going to China? Shipping to China? Or preparing for the worst?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Surgical masks are almost impossible to find right now, especially in China. People are buying them in bulk EVERYWHERE and sending them to family in China. And others are re-selling them at ridiculous prices to people over-seas who are desperate.

Comment

Good luck. 3m N95 are sold out in all of Houston. My wife was on the prowl for them because she is on her way to meet her Coworkers that are flying in from Hong Kong for meetings. The only thing they asked for were extra masks to take back home. Everyone is sold out. I’m tempted to have her self quarantine herself before she comes back to the house. I saw a pack of ten for sale online at Walmart for 199.

Comment

I'd be likeClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3148.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	24607922

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
            I'd be like[ATTACH]990705[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
            Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              At work we have a travel ban to China until this passes over. I have a friend (Chinese) with a factory there and he’s trying to protect his workers but can’t buy masks there. Sounds like we can’t buy them here either.

Comment

We also have a travel ban to/from China. Out facilities there are on lock down traveling around Asia as well. This Kung Flu is some bad stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  Good luck. 3m N95 are sold out in all of Houston. My wife was on the prowl for them because she is on her way to meet her Coworkers that are flying in from Hong Kong for meetings. The only thing they asked for were extra masks to take back home. Everyone is sold out. I’m tempted to have her self quarantine herself before she comes back to the house. I saw a pack of ten for sale online at Walmart for 199.
                  Man, she should have postponed that meeting.

Comment

Definitely a shortage of masks right now. Even our fire department is having trouble getting them.
                    N95 is the best option if you can find it.

Comment

I bought 10 cases of N95's Friday. They might be sold out now. Try this guy.

Brian Wiechman
                      800-989-0836

Comment

Not local and not much to choose from but there's some masks still available here:

n95: Imperial Supplies. Log-in or register to view your pricing.

Comment

masks

I have actual surgical masks that are very comfortable, ear loop style so easy to use and wear all day. They are $10 ea/selling 50 per box until they are gone.
                          Attached Files

Comment

We got an email from our distributor last week to order what we needed because they would be in short supply going forward. Your friend has enough employees at his factory to warrant 50k masks?

Comment

I have some W2K stash Ibuprofin and pork and beans if anyone needs any. Vintage..

Comment

Working...
                              X