Buffalo Field Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Field Archery

Our club shoot on May 20 has been cancelled. But we are having our SYWAT field shoot on May 19&20. If you have never shot a field tournament come on out and try it 28 targets 4 arrows at each for 112 shots. Shots from 11-80yards. Registration is 7:30-9:30 and you can start shooting when your group has registered.

What are the entry fees??

Comment

Shoot fee is 20.00. I was wrong on start time,it is a shotgun start at 9:30

Comment

Thanks to the fine folks at Buffalo !!! Had a blast shooting my first field shoot!!! Range was in great shape and I shot with a great group of guys! Not sure I was ready to turn loose quite that many arrows!!! Need to work on my stamina!! Haha

Comment

great job Xenarcher!!!It is alot of arrows 112.Stamia is my problem I am trying to shoot everyday in the backyard with my recurve building all them muscles back up...Glad to here you had a great time!!!

Comment

Hey Xenarcher going up to Waco this weekend to shoot another SYWAT, come on I will drive. You shot great for your first time,I think you could give Jack a run for his money. I was the other finger shooter with the sights on his Bow.

Comment

Thanks ghost!!! I would love to go shoot this weekend but I am off to Oklahoma early in am and hopefully back in time for our club shoot this weekend. Hopefully I can catch another with you though!! I have to work a little on the stamina also Jack, I could really feel it at the end and a little sore today! It was a blast though!!! Looking to put a few more points on the card next time!

Comment

Hey David, how did you shoot?? Would have loved to have gone, just couldn't squeez it in!! I really liked the field and am looking at a bow to set up just for shooting it!! Maybe I catch up with you next time!

Comment

Working...
                X