Salt Grass 3-D shoot schedule for 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt Grass 3-D shoot schedule for 2008

Here is our 2008 schedulefor club shoots. The only dates I am not positive about are the June dates. They could be the 21st aand 22nd.

January 26, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    January 27, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    February 23, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    February 24, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    March 22, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    March 23, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    April 26, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    April 27, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    May 24, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    May 25, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    June 28, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    June 29, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    July 26, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    July 27, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    August 23, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot
    August 24, 2008 3-D Shoot Club Shoot

Glad to see the club is still going. George have any help this year?

Comment

See you all there!!!

Edward

Comment

Why did you guys move to the 4th weekend??

Comment

We have always been on the 4th weekend. We considered moving to the 1st weekend, but after some discussion decided that we would leave the schedule as it had been all along.

Comment

Do yall have a web site for yall club ?

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis View Post
              We have always been on the 4th weekend. We considered moving to the 1st weekend, but after some discussion decided that we would leave the schedule as it had been all along.
              didn't know that...maybe that is why I have never made it down there since we shoot on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                Do yall have a web site for yall club ?
                their site is www.saltgrass.org

Looks like they have a 3D shoot coming up!

Comment

Do you have to join for the whole year to shoot, or can you just show up and pay for that weekend if you wanted to?

Comment

You can pay the day of your shoot as far as I know. I'm wanting to shoot several of these this year but I use fob's. What class would I need to be in for these to be legal? I shoot fixed pin with a <12" stab. My bow shoot 287 fps.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
                      You can pay the day of your shoot as far as I know. I'm wanting to shoot several of these this year but I use fob's. What class would I need to be in for these to be legal? I shoot fixed pin with a <12" stab. My bow shoot 287 fps.

There really aren't any requirements out there for FOB's or speed. Speed limits are immposd on the sanctioned shoots not club shoots.

Comment

You do not have to be a member to shoot. Just show up and pay the shoot fee. Rules and classes are based on LSBA rules and classes, but we are pretty laid back except for the sanctioned shoots. I had to look up FOBs (I am old and slow), but I don't see a problem with using them in club shoots. If I get info to the contrary I will update this thread.

Spud - We are on different ends of Houston, so that could be why you weren't aware of our shoot dates before. We are in Galveston County and you are in Montgomery County, so there would be a fairly good drive from one end to the other.
                        Last edited by Artemis; 01-09-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I probably would come shoot if we were on different dates!!

Comment

Spud, they shoot both Saturday and Sunday, you could still go down there and shoot on Sunday. When I have shot at your tournaments on Saturday I have made the trip to Saltgrass the next day and shot there.

Comment

Artemis,nice to hear form you,I have been looking for my renewl form but have not been able to locate it yet.Has the GREEK come back from hunting yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X