China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    If the Corona does not get you the gutter oil will!

https://youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04
    Yea that's not a bit surprising at all..
    The entire country is one huge Nasty azz cesspool...
    Why anyone would ever want to "visit" it is beyond my understanding..

Comment

What's the status of the people that were evacuated from China? Is that staying contained?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
        Send them to the crematory....
        Maybe we should see if he will pull through first?

Comment

One of my co-workers just told me good bye. She said they have their first case in Monterrey Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Yea that's not a bit surprising at all..
            Really cheap electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
              One of my co-workers just told me good bye. She said they have their first case in Monterrey Mexico.
              I see that they had 11 possibles....but all turned out negative?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Outside the major cities...it is quite a beautiful country.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Outside the major cities...it is quite a beautiful country.
                  Friend of mine was there working on a golf course for a month. He said beautiful place but even though he was in the middle of nowhere he had police harrass him. Those communist know who you are and where your at at all times

Comment

My wife watches Bloomberg news all day and she said they reported yesterday that Chinese officials are saying the infected number will be 500,000 people by mid March.

I agree with those who say they aren't being fully transparent and the number will probably be 3 times what they say. Apparently they are fast tracking a vaccine but estimates are that it won't be ready until Mid-summer.

Currently we are cancelling any vacation plans and stocking up on water and rice... Hold on to your hats!

Comment

American big Pharmaceutical will have. Vaccine next week...and they’ll name their own price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        It does not seem it has peaked in my opinion, but some speculation that it has from the Chinese government. 50k new cases announced, humm. Keeping it largely confined to that one province is definitely the best route. That means your body either forms the antibodies or you are a victim...…….rough but best for the globe! I hope epidemiologist can learn the code and stop the spread and the deaths.
                        They're now counting all people with symptoms, not just the ones that confirmed are confirmed by lab test. You can have a run of the mill virus like the flu and be lumped in with those that actually have COVID-19 (new name). Probably a little overkill (no pun intended). Most of the people that are confirmed to have COVID-19 only have mild to moderate symptoms. The people that are dyeing are the old, young, or those that have a weakened immune system. I imagine there are a lot of Chinese people with weakened immune systems due to their diet and environment. I think the biggest issue is that it can be passed by someone who is not showing any symptoms. One person can infect thousands before developing symptoms themselves.

One of the evacuees that was brought to Lackland AFB has been confirmed to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                          https://foxsanantonio.com/news/local...in-san-antonio

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          Ok. So they took the positive patient out of quarantine at the AFB and moved them to a hospital in genpop? Am I the only one that thinks that's a bada idea?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                            Ok. So they took the positive patient out of quarantine at the AFB and moved them to a hospital in genpop? Am I the only one that thinks that's a bada idea?
                            Not genpop. He is in isolation.

Comment

Somebody didn't bother to read past the headline. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X