Something is out there but I don't wana see it

Comment

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

I see stuff flying all the time that I can't identify

Can't say any were "aliens" but can't say they were not either

Comment

It’s just Big Foot flying his drone.

Comment

Some of y'all on shrooms.... don't lie...

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
              Yes, 1972, Republic of Vietnam, Long Binh Post, daylight and clear visibility. Two fellow soldiers and I were outside our hooch shooting the bull when we observed a strange distortion in the sky. It was roughly an elongated oval shape and appeared to be only a few hundred feet off the ground moving low and slow from our left to right. We observed it until it was out of sight. We were asking each other, “What is that?”. It looked like heat distortion but with a defined shape. I don’t recall any sound but that really doesn’t mean anything because there was always noise of vehicles, helicopters, etc. The closest thing I’ve seen since, and I’m reluctant to say it, is the camouflaged alien in the movie Predator. Did we see a “cloaked” UFO flying low and slow over the largest Army post in Vietnam? Who knows? I can say that we were somewhat experienced observers of aircraft as there was near constant aircraft flying over Long Binh Post. Bien Hoa airbase was only a few miles away from Long Binh and virtually every type of aircraft in Vietnam flew overhead at one time or another, not to mention helicopters.

At least 25 years later, I worked with a retired Air Force Master Sergeant who had served in Vietnam at Bien Hoa airbase but not at the same time I was in country. He was a few years older than me. He was adamant that what we had seen was heat distortion from a jet engine only the jet was much farther away than what we thought. That is definitely a possibility except for the defined shape we observed. My retired Air Force sergeant coworker, and friend, was involved in highly classified assignments during his 30 year military career that he wouldn’t discuss at all. His immediate dismissal of what I observed has always made me wonder if he knew more than he was saying.

We probably observed the heat waves from a small high performance aircraft from a long ways off that appeared to be much closer moving low and slow. I still don’t buy that explanation, that’s not what I saw. Maybe I’m just dinky dau.
              Heat distortion would be right behind the aircraft. If you did not see an aircraft directly in front of the distortion then there was not a known aircraft there. I believe you saw something out of the ordinary

Comment

I've spent countless hours in the outdoors in my life and I haven't ever seen anything I would call an UFO. I have heard very trustworthy, reputable people tell of unexplained sightings though. I personally don't believe in "aliens".

Comment

The real question is "Have any of y'all been probed by aliens?"

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Neighbor's account, not me!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I've seen the Marfa lights! Those are some strange lights out in the middle of the desert!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        I've spent countless hours in the outdoors in my life and I haven't ever seen anything I would call an UFO. I have heard very trustworthy, reputable people tell of unexplained sightings though. I personally don't believe in "aliens".
                        That’s where I am on the subject. I have never seen anything unexplainable but I have several very level-headed friends who have, and only quietly talk about it with those they are close to. We have to remember that the “U” stands for unidentified. Not necessarily aliens - there is much about out world that we don’t yet know.

Comment

Lots of unexplianed things happen in Archer county!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                            Me and Eric Heisman was down in Mexico two weeks ago - we seen forty of 'em flying in formation. They've got bases all over the world now, you know. They've been coming here ever since 1946 - when the scientists first started bouncin' radar beams off of the moon. And they have been livin' and workin' among us in vast quantities ever since. The government knows all about 'em.
                            Easy Rider!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                              Easy Rider!

Their society is more highly evolved. I mean, they don't have no wars, they got no monetary system, they don't have any leaders, because, I mean, each man is a leader. I mean, each man - because of their technology, they are able to feed, clothe, house, and transport themselves equally - and with no effort...Why don't they reveal themselves to us is because if they did it would cause a general panic. Now, I mean, we still have leaders upon whom we rely for the release of this information. These leaders have decided to repress this information because of the tremendous shock that it would cause to our antiquated systems. Now, the result of this has been that the Venutians have contacted people in all walks of life - all walks of life. Yes. It would be a devastatin' blow to our antiquated systems - so now the Venutians are meeting with people in all walks of life - in an advisory capacity. For once man will have a god-like control over his own destiny. He will have a chance to transcend and to evolve with some equality for all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                                I spent a week at our deer lease last week and the sky was beautiful and stars were out bright! We saw several strange lights and flashes in the sky we could not explain. One of our lease members started talking about seeing UFO's previously. When I came home I started watching a show on the History channel called "Hanger 1: The UFO Files.

Very interesting ..... certainly makes you wonder!
                                were they green and red blinking lights??

Comment

Working...
                                X