China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China. What The Heck?

China has quarantined 38 million people. 11 million in Wuhan alone. All roads in or out are closed with concrete barriers poured. It is a major shipping hub on a huge river with a big port. All shipping is stopped. Rail transportation is stopped and all air traffic banned.

In short order these folks will be desperate. No work. No food. No store or market to get anything. No way to travel to another place for help.

What the Heck do you do with 11 million starving and desperate people????? Surely there is a humanitarian plan?

Crazy stuff for sure.

I've got 4 containers on the water right now, one will be delivered next week, that came out of China.....not Wuhan but it's still a little nerve racking.

Comment

Welcome to a collectivist society

Comment

It’s a scary time for sure. At least they are doing something ya know? But if this happened in the US I’m sure there would be a way to get basic supplies into the areas but in regards to the care of the people over there I’m sure there won’t be enough of everything to go around. Sadder knowing that I doubt we will ever know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What the Heck do you do with 11 million starving and desperate people????? Surely there is a humanitarian plan?

IT IS Communist China, there is no real humanitarian plan at least not anymore than necessary....they would just assume put them all in a hole and cover it up like the Nazi's, but the world is watching so they will just starve the virus to death probably.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
            It’s a scary time for sure. At least they are doing something ya know? But if this happened in the US I’m sure there would be a way to get basic supplies into the areas but in regards to the care of the people over there I’m sure there won’t be enough of everything to go around. Sadder knowing that I doubt we will ever know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I agree that we will never know. Actually we have no clue how bad this stuff is right now. I'm just thinking the logistics of supplying 11 million folks with just the basics of life is impossible since they are basically confined to their small homes. Unlike Americans most live in tiny spaces and get their food from markets on a daily basis. How could this be managed?
            Last edited by GarGuy; 01-31-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I have a friend through work and lives in Hong Kong and he wants me to send him surgical mask but I can't find any. Everyone has already purchased them and sent them over there to family.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                I have a friend through work and lives in Hong Kong and he wants me to send him surgical mask but I can't find any. Everyone has already purchased them and sent them over there to family.
                I'm sure most are made there lol.

Comment

They have over a billion neighbors there that can help I would think.

Comment

USA needs to start dropping loads of good over there. Not a time to play politics. They are so g his for our safely as wel

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      They have over a billion neighbors there that can help I would think.
                      Nope. No one allowed in or out

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Nope. No one allowed in or out
                        air drops?

I don't think they will let them starve, they need the workers.

Comment

They won’t starve, they can call for Chinese take-out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

For all we known its an engineered strain that's been introduced as a weapon by some nefarious government.....

Comment

They are known for starving their citizens....nothing new

Comment

Working...
                              X