This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    You’ve only beaten us once where an LSU championship was involved. In the last 10 years, you’ve made the SECCG once.

And beat y’all 8x don’t forget that part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tell your friend, a culture change and #1 ranked recruiting classes.

Tell that mother ****er we had a QB-1 go down and some severe QB-2 issues this year or we would be in the SECCG getting ready for GA.

He said King would have been substituted for Calzada midway through anyway …. Something else about ifs and buts.. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

In the last 10 years, you’ve made the SECCG once.
        How many times has aggy made it?
        Last edited by Rubi513; 11-28-2021, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Beat Aggie 80% of the time and win championships, if it’s about winning then no brainer lol

I've agreed with you mostly today but not this time. USC is way above LSU all time when it comes to winning. They won back to back and were going for 3 until THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME beat them. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I've agreed with you mostly today but not this time. USC is way above LSU all time when it comes to winning. They won back to back and were going for 3 until THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME beat them. Lol.

I’m talking relevancy for today’s kids 21-

Comment

I’m talking relevancy for today’s kids 21-

A good coach will get USC back on top. See Saban at Alabama. They sucked for 17 years.

Comment

And beat y’all 8x don’t forget that part
                And still didn’t make the SECCG, but once. I’m not measuring dicks with you, if you’ll put down your butt hurt glasses, you’ll see I’m agreeing with you. Even as good as LSU has been over the last 10 years, one loss can keep you out and running the table is getting to be pretty much impossible in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  How many times has aggy made it?
                  And how many times has that ****ty team you root for won the weakest conference in college football?

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
                    and how many times has that ****ty team you root for won the weakest conference in college football?
                    2005>1939…
                    How many times did y’all win in the “weakest conference “?

Comment

And how many times has that ****ty team you root for won the weakest conference in college football?
                      Which group of 5 conference is the weakest?

The ACC and Pac are the weakest in FBS.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-28-2021, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        2005>1939 cupcake…
                        Again….can’t or won’t answer the question. Your team has been embarrassingly bad for a decade…..and you’re trying to throw shade on a team that would absolutely demolish them.

Comment

My guess is that Riley had Bob Stoops looking over his shoulder and hovering over the program. Stoops was in the team meeting today and is the interim head coach for the bowl game.

I’ll guarantee you that Bob Stoops is not done yet.

Riley wanted his own football program without big game Bob looking over his shoulder.

Comment

Again….can’t or won’t answer the question. Your team has been embarrassingly bad for a decade…..and you’re trying to throw shade on a team that would absolutely demolish them.
                            Actually Texas won 10 games since your team has. Y'all also just lost to a team that was about as good as Texas was this year.

Comment

Aggy didn’t demolish anyone…

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Which group of 5 conference is the weakest?

The ACC and Pac are the weakest in FBS.
                                The Big12, tell us about how those playoff games have gone? Maybe OSU can get in the Top 4 with a conference championship and pray they don’t get GA first.

Comment

Working...
                                X