Camper Water Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camper Water Hose

I’ve always just used a cheap garden hose to connect city water to our camper at the lease.. normally have to replace every couple of seasons. Looking for a suggestion for a more robust hose or different design... I thought about running PVC, but would still end up needing a small section of hose to make the final connection.

Any water hose made by Good Year !
    Got one been outside for 12 years.
    They aren’t cheap but worth every penny IMO.

Comment

They make some hoses meant for that purpose. Check the rv ara at Walmart or look on line

Comment

We use a Gravity hose.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          They make some hoses meant for that purpose. Check the rv ara at Walmart or look on line
          The white RV water hoses are the worst. Kink, liner closes, difficult to roll up- unless it's 100 degrees.

And chance you can run PVC?

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
            I’ve always just used a cheap garden hose to connect city water to our camper at the lease.. normally have to replace every couple of seasons. Looking for a suggestion for a more robust hose or different design... I thought about running PVC, but would still end up needing a small section of hose to make the final connection.

You can buy the threaded connections to run split pvc. If rigging a permanent set up this is what I would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Camping world sells a flexible hose that is very good and a lot easier to deal with than the white crap hoses. I've been using the same hose for about five years now and have never had a problem. "Apex RV/Marine Hybrid Hose" I'd suggest using a Flexible Water Hose Protector on the end though. The hose ends seam to almost weld themselves to the brass water fittings.

Comment

I have problems with the end that hooks to my camper leaking. My waver hook up is inside the storage compartment.( which I still do not understand, water leaks kill campers and the bring the weakest link inside) I’ve went to a short whip hose with machined ends that seal a lot better than the thin stamped steel ends on most hoses.

Comment

i just noticed the other day that even water hoses at least the ones we carry at work are pressure rated,,, some of them at over 600 psi,,,, that does not include those little bitty white ones that have been mentioned

Comment

Working...
                  X