Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Yay.

5-7.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Bro, [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the Horns for finishing on a positive note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best 5-7 team in the country!

Thank God that’s over. I hate this team. I don’t care your skill set, you should always play hard and unfortunately this team had a bunch of bad apples. Gut it and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Thank God that’s over. I hate this team. I don’t care your skill set, you should always play hard and unfortunately this team had a bunch of bad apples. Gut it and start over.

Agreed, emphatically!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice win for the Horns. Time for some major work to be done this off-season.

Some good games tomorrow for my drive home.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Yup…. BJ Foster needs to be blocked from all future Longhorn event participation … even as an alumni.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  Don't sound so enthused BoB.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                  I'm not and you know that. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

It’s good the Horns won today because all of this Horn moping around is for the birds.

We need the Horns back to their we’re Texas mentality and BoB need to change his avatar back and start slinging some mud. It’s no fun holding back

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      It’s good the Horns won today because all of this Horn moping around is for the birds.

We need the Horns back to their we’re Texas mentality and BoB need to change his avatar back and start slinging some mud. It’s no fun holding back

Well said. Now the Ags need to take care of business. They better be ready when they get off the bus cause it’s gonna be a dogfight tomorrow night.

Comment

Hearing LSU players may be getting new Lincolns in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          I see what you did there....lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched a bit of the KState game. RoJo is a beast and played hard. Dline came up big on the two 4th down plays. Losing to Kansas and missing the bowl practices has to sting that much more, though.

I’m honestly REALLY nervous about the game tomorrow night. Night game, Death Valley, nothing-to-lose mentality, rivalry game...nobody really giving the Tigers a chance. In this crazy season, anything can happen. Who knows which Calzada will show up? O will pull out all the stops trying to go out with a big win.

Ags need to jump on them early and crush their will, or it will be a dog fight to the end.

BTHO LSU!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

I saw the rumors with Lincoln Riley now being followed by coaches at LSU. This may get the team all fired up tomorrow with something to look forward to.

Comment

Yep, he’s coming back! Need 100 more of him…

Roschon Johnson when asked if he showed his best today: “I think there’s a lot more in the tank. There’s a lot of things I can do better.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X