Big Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Good for you Sir ! She’s the future of lots and lots of other flatheads !
    I could see how in the first picture it could be confused with a flat head. But the tail is a dead giveaway it’s not.

Comment

If you caught that on the bait cast on the ground I bet you did have a fight on your hands. Heck of a fish (Blue cat) on a rod and reel.

Comment

Yes it was a HFB! Curado 50lbs braid, 6’8 castaways Carolina rig rod 40 lbs big game leader!!!!

Comment

What a beast.

Comment

So what did you do with it? Eat or release?

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
              Let her swim!

Good going, what a fish!

Comment

50+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                  Yes it was a HFB! Curado 50lbs braid, 6’8 castaways Carolina rig rod 40 lbs big game leader!!!!
                  Dude this could have been a one hell of a big catch thread but ya trickling out all the details little by little. Drop a bomb next time and post your bad *** pic with the story on us all at once!
                  This was like someone shooting a mountain lion and just posting a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Dude this could have been a one hell of a big catch thread but ya trickling out all the details little by little. Drop a bomb next time and post your bad *** pic with the story on us all at once!
                    This was like someone shooting a mountain lion and just posting a pic.
                    My apologies, will work on my thread skills in the future. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
                    X