No announcement yet.

What's up with 6.5 Creedmoor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s nothing wrong with it, but IMO it’s a solution to a problem that didn’t exist. It does nothing that the 6.5 Swede or the .260 Rem hasn’t been doing for years. If you think about it though, there is so much overlap in available cartridges in America that it’s almost ridiculous. No deer is gonna know the difference in being shot with a .270, .280, or a 30-06 but everyone will have their favorite and swear it’s better than the rest. It’s good for the economy to have choices !

Comment

Lots of women, children, and Cowboys fans hunt with them!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        There’s nothing wrong with it, but IMO it’s a solution to a problem that didn’t exist. It does nothing that the 6.5 Swede or the .260 Rem hasn’t been doing for years. If you think about it though, there is so much overlap in available cartridges in America that it’s almost ridiculous. No deer is gonna know the difference in being shot with a .270, .280, or a 30-06 but everyone will have their favorite and swear it’s better than the rest. It’s good for the economy to have choices !

BINGO... close thread.

Comment

Nothing wrong with at all. It gets a lot of hate because all of the 6.5 fanboys think its the best thing under the sun and always bring up that the round is highly capable out 1k+ yards even though they miss deer @ 150 yards every year ��

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Lots of women, children, and Cowboys fans hunt with them!

I don't have a Creedmore but I have heard that 7mag is for Texans fans and those with an innie dingaling instead of an outie...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I don't have a Creedmore but I have heard that 7mag is for Texans fans and those with an innie dingaling instead of an outie...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                Nothing wrong with at all. It gets a lot of hate because all of the 6.5 fanboys think its the best thing under the sun and always bring up that the round is highly capable out 1k+ yards even though they miss deer @ 150 yards every year ��
                "How deaux you know a 6.5 Creedmoor fan? He will tell you!!!" [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Here here! I know a lot of folks that won't touch a cartridge unless is something "exotic" and badmouth the old school calibers like the .243, 25-.06, .270, 30-06, 300 WMag in the same breath.

Comment

I had no idea!

Comment

It's the new WOKE caliber. I thought erbody had one

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                        I had no idea!
                        Me either until a bunch of threads on here went south over the last 2 or 3 years.......lol!!!![emoji3061]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          "How deaux you know a 6.5 Creedmoor fan? He will tell you!!!" [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Exactly! All day, everyday!

Comment

I have one imagine that

Comment

I follow Robert w Alamo rifles on FB and it seems 30 to 40% of his custom builds are Creeds so there is that��

Comment

I had one, in Remington 700, extremely accurate, but for deer I decided to trade for a 25-06, I don't shoot past 300 or 400 yards, 25-06 kills them as Dead as I need them

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X