Send some up for my buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send some up for my buddy

Got a buddy that we met about 9-10 yrs ago out at First Monday that is a knife maker out of Arkansas. Over the years his family and mine have hung out and drinked a few or cooked out and what not when they came down. Back in the beginning of September they came down for First Monday on a Wednesday, but decided to leave because he didn’t feel good on Thursday. Well that Saturday neither one felt good and was running fever. They went and got tested and both tested positive. The hospital kept him for a week and sent her home even though she seemed worse. After 4-5 days and she not improving her daughter sent a ambulance to pick her up and go to a different hospital. He improved and was released while she got worse. They had to put her on a machine to breath. After 5 weeks or so and showing a little improvement. They moved her to a long term facility in Texarkana. She has been there 2 weeks I believe. Her daughter has been letting my wife know how she has been doing during this whole time. Well she called tonight and let us know she has passed today. It’s going to hard on him because they did everything together. Please send some prayers up for my buddy and his family. It’s going to be rough on the wife and I not seeing them together also. I lost my Margarita drinking buddy with her passing.

Sorry for the long post.

God be with the family. Proper treatment at the right time is so important. My wife and myself both went through the same thing. My wife getting hospitalized during the ordeal.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent. So sorry for y’all’s loss. Good friends are sure are hard to come by.

Comment

That has got to be tough. Prayers sent.

Comment

Terrible
            Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

So sad and sorry to hear of this loss. Prayers up for family and friends. People are being “protocolled” to death by our healthcare professionals. NIH, CDC, FDA, etc set the acceptable protocols, most docs will not deviate, and people are dying. My heart breaks for these families, mine included.

Comment

Prayers Up for The Family & Friends.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Dang.. Prayers up..

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sorry for your loss Chris. Prayers sent for your friend, the family and you and your wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X