No announcement yet.

Long Distance Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have just came to see a blog about a detailed comparison of some good sights that can be mounted.
    Last edited by joshuasaul; 10-20-2021, 03:08 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

I've had a few sliders over the years. My favorite is my 3 pin Montana Black Gold. Phenomenal sight.
      The new Spot Hogg multi pin in-line slider caught my eye though.

Comment

I have been using 4 pin axcel or Montana black gold sights for several years now. I use dovetail sights so I can take them off for travel. My pins are set 20-30-40-50 yards. I can shoot point blank to 60 yards without moving anything. After that I dial the range and adjust sight to shoot out to 100 yards. I use the bottom pin as my slider. Low clutter and just flat works!

Comment

I shoot this in a 5 pin (it has a "slider" as well). Works will for hunting and 3D, especially the Hunter class.

Custom Bow Equipment offers innovative compound bow hunting sights, target sights and archery accessories giving precision archers the accuracy they demand.

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          I just bought a 3 pin CBE hybrid and as far as I can tell there is no 3rd axis adjustment. Am I missing something?
          If you have the one above it has it, but if you have the Tactic Hybrid, I don't think it does.

Comment

If you have the one above it has it, but if you have the Tactic Hybrid, I don't think it does.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's the Tactic. I'm a little disappointed. After leveling it to the bow it's just a hair out on the third axis.

Comment

Check out the Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg or Hogg Father in Triple Stack

Comment

Working...
              X