No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Miss Macie. Glad to see you are okay after that scare. Have a great day.

Comment

Just catching up again. God bless y’all. Wish I had some supernatural words to say but I don’t. Keep pluggin’ Brian.

Comment

I showed Macie a video of a pretty good deer I have at the feeder. She wasn’t impressed. Not sure if that means I should pass or take it as a sign!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          I showed Macie a video of a pretty good deer I have at the feeder. She wasn’t impressed. Not sure if that means I should pass or take it as a sign!! LOL
          Macie knows!

Good morning princess!

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, did your Dad get a deer?

Comment

Dad came home with empty coolers. That big 9 I was excited about, let’s just the camera added a few inches. I passed on deer waiting on him and was not impressed when he finally showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Dad came home with empty coolers. That big 9 I was excited about, let’s just the camera added a few inches. I passed on deer waiting on him and was not impressed when he finally showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                At least you enjoyed the hunt. Better get Macie some more pics to look at for you.

Comment

Sending prayers

Comment

Dad you need to start listening to Macie. She knows. Glad you got to go hunting and maybe you'll see a sure enough trophy.
                    Praying for y'all!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, hope your weekend is awesome.

Comment

❤️

Comment

Been awhile for me... Hey Macie!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, stay dry and enjoy the coming cool front.

Comment

Hello Macie, hope you're staying warm after the weather turned cooler.

Brian hope all is well and everyone is doing great.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. It starting off cool up here in the metro-mess today. Have a great day and stay warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X