One Spot Available on Trophy LF Lease in Mexico [emoji1166]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Spot Available on Trophy LF Lease in Mexico [emoji1166]

It looks like we will have one spot open on our LF trophy lease south of the border in Old Mexico [emoji1166]

8000 acres with all the amenities of home. It isn’t cheap and when we say we supplemental feed we really supplemental feed. Not just if it’s convenient. You’ve got to buy in to the program.

Ranch is located about 30 minutes from Colombia, all highway.

We average a feed pen every 350 acres and feed both protein and cotton seed. Combined we’ve fed right at 100 tons this year. All blinds, feeders, etc are in place.

Not looking for the argumentative big deer “EXPERT”.

If you are one that feels like you need to pull the trigger every year this isn’t for you. If you can’t pass big young deer this isn’t for you.

If your socially awkward this isn’t for you. If you can’t follow some simple fundamental rules, this isn’t for you. If your just a lease hopper this isn’t for you.

If you haven’t made it this far then again this isn’t for you but if you have, now on to the good stuff.

If you enjoy growing big deer more than you enjoy killing, then this is for you. If you enjoy being around a great solid group of guys that their first priority is to grow big deer then this is for you.

Spot comes with trophy and management tag.

Our management philosophy is built around 3 simple fundamentals.

#1 Nutrition.... Raise the nutritional plane as high as we can afford.

#2 is Age..... many cull in younger age classes but unless you know your deer herd you may be doing more damage than good.

#3 is Genetics. Without #1 you really will never know what genetics you have and without #2 you will never reach your full genetic potential.

If I’m spending the money I want long term sustainable results. That’s takes everyone being on the same page, same goals and like minds.

Your goals have to be driven around growing big deer and not killing big deer.

We encourage family and friends to hang out and enjoy what old mexico [emoji1166] has to offer. There are some rules around guests during the season but for the most part we like to see everyone have a good time.

We’ve got zero time for dishonest folks. We’re all pretty straight shooters and trust is the main character. We enjoy having a good time and all do what we can to help each other out.

[emoji845]This video will give you all you need to know about what we do and the kind of deer we are growing[emoji845]

Lease fee per gun is $6250 + expenses. Expenses run about the same all in depending on the year, rain, etc.

DM me for any other details.... Serious Inquiries only......

Great video. Y’all are growing some really good bucks down there.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Great video. Y’all are growing some really good bucks down there.

Thank you Sir

Comment

Really enjoyed the video. That deer at 7:46.....oooooof. Wow

Comment

Good stuff !!

Comment

Fine footage. Does not help my curiosity of getting down there for the experience. However, between this and the other thread Im gonna have to quit my job to sell dope or my body to afford it.

Comment

Now that was a great video! Loved it. I’ll be honest and say that I couldn’t pass on those bucks you filmed. They are truly amazing. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Fine footage. Does not help my curiosity of getting down there for the experience. However, between this and the other thread Im gonna have to quit my job to sell dope or my body to afford it.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  Now that was a great video! Loved it. I’ll be honest and say that I couldn’t pass on those bucks you filmed. They are truly amazing. Thanks for sharing that.

Thank you Sir. Appreciate it

Comment

This kid is talented. Shoot his bow with his right hand and the rifle with his left hand.

Comment

Thanks for sharing and the time to put this together, best of luck with your spot. The Lav is a special place.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                        This kid is talented. Shoot his bow with his right hand and the rifle with his left hand.
                        Great attention to detail.... Left hand dominant. eats, writes, and shoots gun left handed. Shoots his bow right handed. He's a RH QB, bats either way... Not sure if it's talent or weird

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                          Thanks for sharing and the time to put this together, best of luck with your spot. The Lav is a special place.
                          Thank you Sir

Comment

Nice program you have! Hope you find the right match.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Really enjoyed the video. That deer at 7:46.....oooooof. Wow
                              appreciate it. We've got some lookers.... video would be too long to try and put them all in...

Comment

Working...
                              X