Nissan Titan XD Cummins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
    And due to poor XD sales production is coming to an end.
    Not XD, its the XD Cummins and regular cab XD and regular cab Titan. XD and 1/2 ton titan 4 door and king cab will be produced

Comment

Truck has 38k miles on it. I’m thinking they will drop the price to the mid to low 30s. Is it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
        Not XD, its the XD Cummins and regular cab XD and regular cab Titan. XD and 1/2 ton titan 4 door and king cab will be produced
        Not what I’m understanding in this article

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
          Not what I’m understanding in this article

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/nissan-...ified-for-2020

Comment

Thread resurrection. Back in a titan (2017 , had a 05 a while back) after a few years in a 2010 F-150. Man I missed the 5.6 and didn’t even know it. That 4.6 was a dog in comparison. K&N all the way through and this baby scoots. Finally getting around to level/larger A/Ts tomorrow. Really like the newer titans. Best riding truck I’ve ever been in, IMO.

Comment

HMMMMM...I have never seen this thread. I have a 2017 Platinum Reserve (has a touch over 71,000 on it right now. It is an everyday driver, pulled up to 11,000 with it and it pulled like a dream, absolutely zero issues with it (knock on wood)I also regularly pull a HEAVY 20' pipe top loaded with my jeep and other sundries....never even know it is back there, it is completely stock. I am however getting ready to put a 2" levelling kit on it an drop the stock fuel tank and replace it with an aftermarket 50 gallon tank

Comment

Working...
              X