Anyone going to Bucee's in Waller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to Bucee's in Waller?

If so could you check something out for me?

Could u see if they have the Yukon Outfitter 110 cooler with wheels in gray in stock? And also what the price is? I think they're on sale but I don't know for sure... They don't pickup their phone..

I can. I’m headed home and will be passing it in a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd appreciate it! It's about an hour round trip for me so I would hate to make a wasted trip...

Comment

All they have now is white. Gray will be in Thursday or Friday

Comment

Awesome, thank you sir!

Comment

How many 20 pound bags of ice you think that will hold

Comment

Has anyone used these yet

Comment

Got a 110 RTIC and it will hold 5 of the Buc-ee's big bags easy. Could probably pound 'em around a bit and get 1 more or so in it...

Comment

I have to ask. You asked for a grey one but the pic showed a white one on display?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                    I have to ask. You asked for a grey one but the pic showed a white one on display?
                    Ya, he said the gray would be back in stock on Thurs or Fri.

I recently realized my RTIC 65 just doesn't quite hold enough for family trips, so it's time to upgrade. And I can barely move this sucker when it's full, so if I get a bigger one it 100% needs wheels lol. This 110 seems perfect..

Comment

I just sent a picture to show the price

Comment

The 110 RTIC sits in the back of my truck under the tonneau cover. I put it in empty, and until it's empty again, it stays put! Suckers are HEAVY, but it keeps ice better than anything else I've ever had.

Anyone have any real-world experience comparing the Yukon and RTIC/YETI? That's a good price for a 110 quart.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          The 110 RTIC sits in the back of my truck under the tonneau cover. I put it in empty, and until it's empty again, it stays put! Suckers are HEAVY, but it keeps ice better than anything else I've ever had.

Anyone have any real-world experience comparing the Yukon and RTIC/YETI? That's a good price for a 110 quart.
                          ^^^^^^^ anyone

Comment

Working...
                          X