Rings for '19 APR TBH special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rings for '19 APR TBH special

I've decided to jump on a tiet 1 Carbon build for thr 19 APR TBH build. I already have a scope (vx5 HD 3-15x44) so i am wanting some good "lightweight" rings to mount it in. I believe the action will have a 20 MOA rail already on it. So will need weaver/pic style rings. I have heard of the Hawkins rings, and saw Leupold has their new "back country" rings. Warne makes a mountain tech i believe they are called.
    What would you guys recommend in brand as well as height. I'm guessing Medium but not sure.

I’m not sure how lightweight they are but I went with the vortex rings on the last APR TBH build and I like them.

I was looking for seekins but they only had the Vortex. The place I bought them said they are both made by Seekins but I’m not 100% sure of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just some vortex tactical rings on my bergara. I like them.

Comment

I have exact scope, but planning on going with a tier 2.
        Was researching this very thing earlier today. Will keep checking in for results.

Comment

ARC M10 rings

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
            I've decided to jump on a tiet 1 Carbon build for thr 19 APR TBH build. I already have a scope (vx5 HD 3-15x44) so i am wanting some good "lightweight" rings to mount it in. I believe the action will have a 20 MOA rail already on it. So will need weaver/pic style rings. I have heard of the Hawkins rings, and saw Leupold has their new "back country" rings. Warne makes a mountain tech i believe they are called.
            What would you guys recommend in brand as well as height. I'm guessing Medium but not sure.
            Are you going to 'Lap' them? That is the question!

Seekins does make some rings for Vortex as far as I know and Badger may have a paw in that pot as well.

I would go Nightforce ultralight and not look back, but I am biased since that is really all I run at this point. I have a Spuhr on order for my one 0 MOA Defiance action and from all the fanfare, I may be switching to 400 dollar one piece on all my rigs.

Comment

Originally posted by H-D View Post
              I have exact scope, but planning on going with a tier 2.
              Was researching this very thing earlier today. Will keep checking in for results.
              Same.

Anyone know of the rail can be removed on the APR action? I prefer the talley lightweight one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                Same.

Anyone know of the rail can be removed on the APR action? I prefer the talley lightweight one piece.
                The Talleys for a Stiller will work just fine

Comment

I'm a fan of seekins. Very strong and light weight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    Awesome. with a 44 mm objective which ring height would you recommend with the tier 1 bbl contour?

Comment

Triad ZL rings from Iota Outdoors/Horizon Firearms. Very happy with mine.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                        Awesome. with a 44 mm objective which ring height would you recommend with the tier 1 bbl contour?
                        Low

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          Great news! Thank you sir.

Comment

Hawkins makes some **** fine rings

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                              Same.

I’d like to know if it can be removed as well. I really like the Hawkins long range hybrids on my mountain rifle

Comment

Working...
                              X