AR 15 HUNTING Rifle picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of nice $$$$ rigs out there. Didnt see a thread that showed off that ride anywhere not babied ar. Lets see those ugly *******s.

Hand painted. Do not have to worry about rust dirt or rain. Just clean the barrel and action and keep going. 5.56. Takes down hogs, deer, squirrel and everything in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Frankengun hog buster.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Axis.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	24558567

I've changed the scope out since this pic. It was wearing a Leupold VX2 and is now wearing a Sig Whiskey 3 3-9X40. Changed the crappy factory trigger out to a CMC as well. It shoots sub MOA now. I've killed a LOT of schitt with this gun.

Comment

Varmint AR

18” WOA barreled with a 1-4 power Athlon scope
          Attached Files

Comment

DPMS with 223 Wylde barrel and Jewel trigger, killed lots of hogs with this gun

Comment

Comment

6.5G, black one is actually AR10. Haven't killed anything yet, neither has been fired. Been thinking of selling the AR10 .308 as took it on trade.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by DFWPI; 10-24-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The first rifle is my .223 calling rig. This rifle started life as a Ruger AR-556 even though there's not much left of it any more. I added a free float rail, Larue MBT trigger (Has a CMC in the picture), Larue grip (Has a Magpul in the picture, Magpul STR stock, Sig Sauer Scope, Strike Industries extended charging handle, and a cheap bipod.

This setup will shoot Freedom Munitions 55 grain soft points Sub-MOA all day long.

Next is my 6.5 Grendel AR pistol that I primarily use for hogs. I built this rifle with a Mega Lower, CMC 3.5 LB Flat trigger, CMC LPK, Magpul Grip, KAK Shockwave Blade Brace, Mega Billet Upper, Toolcraft BCG, Strike Industries Extended Charging Handle, Ballistic Advantage 12.5" 6.5 Grendel Barrel, Matrix 11" free float handguard, and a Primary Arms 1-6x Scope.
                      This rifle also consistently shoots Hornady 123 grain SSTs sub-moa even with the short barrel and low powered scope.

Last edited by Raider4044; 10-24-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I have both of these with me anytime I am at the lease. I run them dirty and dry with no issues. The bottom has a nickel plated bolt, you can see she is dirty!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

6.5 Grendal.

God Bless
                          Attached Files

Comment

Same ol dpms has had a few funtion upgrades. Went with the fixed stock for now have two uppers one 556 the other is a grendel. True beater that has put down some meat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X