Cz p10c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cz p10c

Any GS personal experience with the CZP10C?
    Thanks in advance!

My father has one that I've shot a little. I love the feel of it and it shoots great, he carries it pretty much everyday and seeks to like it quite a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The trigger is about the best I’ve messed with in a striker fired gun. Short reset. Points really natural for me. Some of the things people don’t like are with a full mag the mag release is stiff, but how often do you drop full mags often, slide release is stiff but most people don’t use the slide release on mag changes. For me the only thing I wasn’t a fan of of the texture on the back of the grip and I solved that with a talon grip for $18
      It’s my EDC and shoots really good. I did just pick up a P07 that feels really good but I have yet to shoot it so no feedback on that. , , I would def take a look at both the P10C and the P07.

Comment

[QUOTE=Yelladog;13465893]The trigger is about the best I’ve messed with in a striker fired gun. Short reset. Points really natural for me. Some of the things people don’t like are with a full mag the mag release is stiff, but how often do you drop full mags often, slide release is stiff but most people don’t use the slide release on mag changes. For me the only thing I wasn’t a fan of of the texture on the back of the grip and I solved that with a talon grip for $18
        It’s my EDC and shoots really good. I did just pick up a P07 that feels really good but I have yet to shoot it so no feedback on that. , , I would def take a look at both the P10C and the P07.

Thanks!! Ergonomically, they both fit my hand great. I was impressed with the trigger as well.

Comment

I really like mine. It comes with full ambi controls, nights sights, and a fantastic trigger. All for around 500 bucks. I had to get talon grips for mine also. 200 rounds in one range session and my hand was hurting from the aggressive texture. My wife had issues with it stove piping on her, but it was because the texture was to rough for her hands and she was not getting a good grip on it. I did not experience a single malfunction while I was shooting, just slight discomfort. Also she was anticipating the bite from the texture, and flenching. Her first shot was a bullseye, after that it was horrible. The talon grips made a huge difference for her, she actually likes the gun now. I would buy it again in a heartbeat, but the talon grips would be on order the same day.

Comment

Got to shoot the P10C and the p07 side by side today. Both feel and shoot great. Bone stock the diff is the trigger. The P10 trigger is really nice. I plan on putting some upgrades on the P07 the short reset for sure. I shot the P10 slightly better. I don’t think you would be disappointed with it or the P07 in that size range.
            P10 at 10yrds,
            P07 at 10yrds

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
              X