• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    [ATTACH]674558[/ATTACH]
    That thing doesn't even have corn!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
      That thing doesn't even have corn!!
      LOL.....that was around 11:00 when we were setting it up. That's my morning set.....

Comment

Just had three deer behind me......hit the road and ate a little corn, but didn't feed this way. One had horns, but I couldn't make out how good he was.....he was definitely a mature deer, way bigger than the other two.

Comment

Prime time and I dropped my dang release!!! Eased down and got it, no biggie.....I texted Marty to tell him what I did, he did the same thing!!

Comment

LOL.....that was around 11:00 when we were setting it up. That's my morning set.....
            My bad, I thought that was the ranch feeder. Didn't know you could take your own.

Comment

My bad, I thought that was the ranch feeder. Didn't know you could take your own.
              No, it's the ranch feeder. There's no corn on the ground because it's 11:00am and it goes off at 6:45am.

Eagle Pass? You're just right down the road.

Comment

He is talking about the set up/brush blind behind the feeder.

Comment

No, it's the ranch feeder. There's no corn on the ground because it's 11:00am and it goes off at 6:45am.

Eagle Pass? You're just right down the road.

Lol, got it now.. Yes I'm like 30 minutes away.. We have an Academy now in Eagle Pass just FYI in case you run out of arrows..haha

Good luck

Comment

Lol, got it now.. Yes I'm like 30 minutes away.. We have an Academy now in Eagle Pass just FYI in case you run out of arrows..haha

Good luck
                    That's good to know!!! Marty accidently picked up Apple corn....we gotta make a run there to get some.

Nothing this afternoon, just those three that went the wrong way. One guy killed a doe and another guy killed a javelina.

Comment

Morning......wind switched out the NE late yesterday, right at dark. We get up this morning and back out of the SE........I got winded before shooting time, so I'm hoping something comes back in.

Comment

[ATTACH]674747[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

good luck man!
                              We will be rollin in about 9:30 Thursday to set up

Hopefully the rain will stay away or at least be minimal

Comment

Light mist this morning....deer are moving.....saw two shooters, one really nice 8 at about 60 yards. Finishing our stand sets today.

Rain?? What rain? I hope not, this place is a mess when it rains!!

Comment

Working...
                                X