Extreme Bowhunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Bowhunting?

Has anybody been recently? Booked a hunt there in October and I'm curious as to what to expect. I've seen some decent reviews over the past year.

Thanks in Advance

Bump

Comment

Don't go!!!!!!!!!! I'm just kidding. I have been two times in 2014 and already have a deposit for another trip just no date set yet. What kind of hunt did you book? Caleb and bubba are both good people and they have good quality animals.

Comment

^^^ this call and talk with Caleb. Got a hunt booked for me and my wife for jan 1-5

Comment

Caleb and Boots are good people. I had a great time there and now I'm just trying to work my schedule around another hunt. I had the biggest Fallow I've ever seen in person within spitting distance and couldn't close the deal.

Go ahead and book it.

Comment

I already talked with Caleb and booked the hunt for October, I'm just curious as to past experiences. I know some members went this summer, and I was kind of hoping they'd chime in as to what they saw. I booked the exotic and hog package, so I'm hoping for an opportunity.

Thanks for the replies so far

Comment

I hunted with them in Dec of last year and as everyone pointed out Caleb and "Boots" are top of the mark. We made the regrettable decision to only book a 2 day hunt, even though we were coming from Washington State. That is not a mistake I will make again. I have a hunt booked for Dec and I could not be more excited. We seen quality exotics and whitetails at every set. I took a nice blackbuck (although small I was VERY happy and missed a magnum fallow). Caleb will let you make your own mistakes (and I did) but he will also go the extra mile to make sure that you get your animal

Comment

Both of my trips out there I did the exotic package and I had an opportunity each time at very nice exotics. You will see animals in your package.

Comment

Thanks guys! Unfortunately I only had enough vacation for a two day package, so hopefully I can get the job done in that amount of time.

Comment

You'll end up going back

Comment

I went in January...had a great time and we saw lots of game on stand. We were doing the meat hunt and we all had shots on bucks/does on every sit.

In all, we all saw and have pictures of axis, fallow, aoudad, rams, blackbuck, sika, and hogs from the stand.

Comment

Would you be willing to share some of the pics? Especially of bucks/rams!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

a few pics from our Dec hunt

Comment

Pm me you number and I can text you a few.

Comment

Looks like a great place

Comment

Working...
                              X