Carolina to KJO- live hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carolina to KJO- live hunt

On our way to Keith Johns Outdoors via North Carolina we've got knuckleheads totally stoked about getting to Texas and slinging some arrows. Three of the four have never left this area so I'm really excited for them to see how this goes.We will be posting all along the trip as well as Monday through Thursday with the hunt hopefully we'll have lots of good pictures good stories to tell keep us in your prayers as we travel and will keep you posted on the adventure!

Outa be fun! Took a local boy to Vegas once, great fun.

Comment

Good luck!

What's on the hit list?

Comment

good luck keep us updated!!

Comment

we got the exotic package but we have some extra cash so anything we can stick an arrow in!! When u are driving this far u can't get too picky!
          Just hit the Alabama line!

Comment

Good Luck to y'all. Keith is a good dude and you'll be happy. It's a ton of fun.

Comment

Good luck. My wife and I are heading down to South Texas from VA the end of next week. Usually have some buddies from NC go with us but they're not going to make it this year.

Comment

Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by scutchens View Post
                  On our way to Keith Johns Outdoors via North Carolina we've got knuckleheads totally stoked about getting to Texas and slinging some arrows. Three of the four have never left this area so I'm really excited for them to see how this goes.We will be posting all along the trip as well as Monday through Thursday with the hunt hopefully we'll have lots of good pictures good stories to tell keep us in your prayers as we travel and will keep you posted on the adventure!

Good luck! What part of NC?

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

we're heading down for morganton north carolina

Comment

Good luck! Keep us up to speed on the critter movement, our group will be there the end of the month.

Comment

good luck
                          ! Keep us posted !!!!!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Born and raised in Wilmington,NC.Don't get to many Carolina friend threw here much.If your coming threw Waco give me a holler.Might could meet up for a few.Send ya back with some good Texas BBQ sauce.

Comment

Working...
                              X