X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad this worked out. Looking forward to your updates

Comment

Sounds like everything is going to work out for you.

Comment

that is a BS thing for them to do, I understand, as a business owner, the need to chase the $$$, but a mans word is his word. The friend that stepped up, what is the name of his ranch. That sounds like a guy I could hunt with and I assume some others might feel the same. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

That ain't right!

Comment

Glad u made it work out anyhow

Comment

Still hope that you plan on doing a live or semi live hunt. I'd love to see what those guys knock down. Sounds like the original ranch screwed up some much needed free advertisement via the green screen!

Comment

I'll put my buddies info on here soon. His name is Blake Bird and he's out of San Antonio. He has a couple of ranches. When I get specifics I will provide it. He really stepped up and helped a brother in need!

I'll do a live hunt when we get out there. It soon da like he needs some 8's taken off and some thinning of some aoudad ewe's. I'm also bringing my night vision and thermal gear to blast some hogs and predators. Should be a good time...

Comment

Yes make sure you put up the information of the ranch that helped out and make things work.

No comment about the first place. What else can you say. Not cool at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                    **** there prices are pretty high... See what they charge for dove hunting???
                    Where do they think their ranch is, Argentina?????

Comment

Will def not be hunting there

Comment

Can we get some clarity please. is the place your hunting the same place you posted the site to...? Who left the WW high and dry?

IMO the dove hunting isn't bad. its 500 per person for 10 ppl for 2 days. Most of the nicer places are more.

Comment

glad you were able to find a spot to take the guys out.

Comment

Update! Well the guys had a good time. They all saw plenty of animals but the target 8's were scarce... Cpl. Stevenson was able to take a nice gobbler Saturday morning. Had a 10" beard with 1" spurs! One of the other guys missed another turkey this morning at 175 yards.

The Marines really enjoyed time away from base and to get out in the country.

Service was bad and we didn't really snap many pictures but here are a couple.

Being a Marine myself we spent plenty of time around the camp fire swapping stories.

I'm just glad they had a good time relaxing.

Cpl. Stevenson, SSgt. McGill and SSgt. Molina
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388976243.334620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	24276996
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388976257.355679.jpg
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	24276997Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388976277.641029.jpg
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	24276998

Comment

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Well deserved. Be safe.

Comment

Good stuff! Thanks for your service and theirs'.

Comment

Working...
                                X