No announcement yet.

kieth johns outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True......it just proves that you have absolutely no clue, what you're talking about. Thanks for making that point crystal clear, to everyone else.

Comment

It's the nature of that kind of business in general. I'm not naive about it bc I partake in it regularly with referrals and free hunts, but you can educate me on how things are supposed to work fair for everyone.

Comment

I am a fan of "fair", but I like freebies

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
          I am a fan of "fair", but I like freebies
          Word

Comment

I still don't see what all the fuss is about. It's RATE the day. Not everyone will rate 10/10. If everyone posted what the majority of the group wanted them to post, then there would be no point. IMO I think the other reviews are helpful because if you're fishing out that much money to hunt. Why wouldn't you want it to be perfect. There's no reason at all to bash OP for his opinion. I thank him, considering I'm at a tough choice between KJO and Diamond C.

Comment

This thread is back from the dead. I remember it from several months back. Haha.

Ike

Comment

Lol i thought everyone had gotten past this, though i did read about a guy who went the weekend after or shortly after and was asked if he wanted to put on a spot and stalk on his last day since he hadnt been able to get a shot off at a ram. And then another who was cut a break on his package "same as ours" because he hadnt been able to shoot a ram or axis doe. And as hully said we are small town boring broke boys lol hes a cop in a town of less than 3k and the rest of us work construction. We had never been to a day lease before so yes there was a def certain expectation to shoot what we pid for. Also as hully said keith and coop are awesome guys and host. Would i go back? Probably not, id like to try a few other places to just get a good source of reference to judge from. Im really someone.who just prefers to hunt my own place even though its small, i find i enjoy planting my food plots and checking my cams, putting up stands and feeders and doing my own thing almost as much as the hunting its self, just mho.

Comment

Working...
                X