CO Draw Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO Draw Results

Anyone get a credit card hit or see their preference points disappear from their CPW account page??

No archery tag for CO this year but I applied for limited entry elk, deer and bear! Pretty sure I'll be hitting refresh for the next four days on my computer

No charges yet. I believe there's a backdoor method you can use to see if you drew but results post this week so I'm trying to just be patient.

Comment

I want to say mine didn't hit until day two last year. I drew my first choice. I think first choice is completed day two, then they do 2nd and 3rd after that. Someone will probably correct me though.

Good luck!

Comment

I saw somewhere else that they draw a species a day starting with moose today. Elk was Thursday I think. I don’t know if that is right or not though.

Comment

I just looked, nothing posted yet on my deer or elk.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
            No charges yet. I believe there's a backdoor method you can use to see if you drew but results post this week so I'm trying to just be patient.
            I think they closed the backdoor, no pun intended, with the new online system.

It used to be you could login to the licensing page and check your license types and next to anything you applied for it would give you a 400 code (unsuccessful) or a 500 code (successful).

Today I logged in and they don't display those codes at all next to the license and the pref points page still shows all points available.

Now we wait!!

Comment

and I still have all of my points and no new points posted either

Comment

I also checked my account and it still says "Entered". Fingers crossed it changes to "Accepted"

Comment

Nothing so far, fingers crossed

Comment

Fingers crossed! No updates at this point.

Comment

f5, f5, f5...

brutal! Hoping it'll show up in the morning.

Comment

I just got charged for deer or pronghorn.

Comment

I didn’t think there es much suspense in the Colorado draw for deer or elk. If you have enough points-‘isn’t a tag a given? Am I missing something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                            I just got charged for deer or pronghorn.
                            Must be pronghorn. I have a deer tag in I'm waiting on that should be a 100% draw with the points I have and it still hasnt charged me yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not expecting to draw but I havent got my point yet for this year..

Comment

Working...
                              X