No announcement yet.

Hoffpauir Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't pre register. Does that mean i can't get in if i just show up??

Comment

You can still go with out preregistering. All the preregistering did was sign you up for a kayak and get you pre made tickets. Bring something to write your name and number on like a note card to enter all the free giveaways.

Comment

I’m exhausted. Had a good time and met several TBHers.

Comment

Gunny, was good to see ya out there again. Rain put a damper on the outside activities. But, was still a good time.

Comment

Any TBHers win good prizes?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Any TBHers win good prizes?
              I don’t know. I packed up and left before they finished announcing the winners.

Comment

My wife won one of the feeders. Not sure which one. Feeder for sale thread coming soon.

Comment

congrats to your wife... I won nada...

Comment

Nice to meet you Gunny. We bought 8 of your hangers. Got 3 put up today. Great product and I will be in touch to order some more.

Comment

Originally posted by gmj View Post
                      Nice to meet you Gunny. We bought 8 of your hangers. Got 3 put up today. Great product and I will be in touch to order some more.
                      Thanks and good to meet you too.

Comment

I was goin but the rain changed my mind. was the rain not bad down there?

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                          I was goin but the rain changed my mind. was the rain not bad down there?
                          It was off and on before about noon then stopped. It did get cold and windy for most of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
                            I believe I will be there for a couple hours in the morning. Unfortunately Didn't get my ducks in a row to set up a booth but still Definitely looking forward to it.
                            Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk but it was good to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                            X