No announcement yet.

Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sort of surprised and disappointed somewhat that after Mueller's report being released that there hasn't been a few democrats swan dive from 20 story windows. It may yet happen when the indictments start flying.

Comment

I am looking forward to Trey Gowdy leading the investigation into the deep state here. If they select him. I really like the way he has embarrassed several during the previous hearings.

Comment

A Reckoning is a comin!!!!
        It is going to be a spectacular, joyous, event demanding a great celebration!!!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I'm sort of surprised and disappointed somewhat that after Mueller's report being released that there hasn't been a few democrats swan dive from 20 story windows. It may yet happen when the indictments start flying.
          I just hope we don't have more good guys get suicided...

At this point in the game a few KOOL aid drinkers swan diving would be understandable!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              A Reckoning is a comin!!!!
              It is going to be a spectacular, joyous, event demanding a great celebration!!!!!![emoji4]

This x 1000. The amount of pain coming for corrupt officials and maybe even some media will be mind boggling and on a scale never seen before in this country. No one will escape justice....not HRC...not BHO. Treason is punishable by death. Trump knows EVERYTHING.

OIG report is next then maybe total declassification that will expose the extent of corruption.

Then you have the sealed indictments that Huber has been working on since Nov 2017. Truly historic stuff is coming.

Comment

Huber is quiet, no indication of anything. no press, nothing. But that may be the way it needs to go.

Comment

It looks like there is going to be somerhing happening and I hope everyone that was involved no matter how small of a role they played gets real justice according to the law.
                  MAGA[emoji631][emoji631]MAGA

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    This x 1000. The amount of pain coming for corrupt officials and maybe even some media will be mind boggling and on a scale never seen before in this country. No one will escape justice....not HRC...not BHO. Treason is punishable by death. Trump knows EVERYTHING.

OIG report is next then maybe total declassification that will expose the extent of corruption.

Then you have the sealed indictments that Huber has been working on since Nov 2017. Truly historic stuff is coming.
                    Man you have a LOT more confidence in our Legal department that I do! I also HOPE above all else that you are RIGHT!!

Comment

Deep State Crumbling

No one is going to jail over this. If anyone does it won’t be anyone important. The Republicans are weak. They fight for nothing. Meanwhile the Democrats fight rabidly for everything they want. Conclude from that what you will. They are all on the same side.

I hope like heck I’m wrong, but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        No one is going to jail over this. If anyone does it won’t be anyone important. The Republicans are weak. They fight for nothing. Meanwhile the Democrats fight rabidly for everything they want. Conclude from that what you will. They are all on the same side.

Our only hope is that our President pushes for it, unless more drastic measures are taken.

We all realize and so do they, I think, that opening this can of worms implicates members of both parties. Of course they’re(DOJ & 99.9% of the US Government) in unity when working to keep themselves safe.

We are at a critical turning point that is going to change the political landscape, for the good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man I hope you guys are right. Trump did tweet something last week that gave me some hope all this talk is not just tin foil. Have to dig that tweet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Yep...

Comment

Huber doing his work....this is the one I believe will be huge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

We will see it about 2 weeks before the 2020 election. Heads will explode and people will jump off buildings. A few will commit suicide with 3 or 4 shotgun blasts to the back of their heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X