Wings Over Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wings Over Houston

The air show at Ellington Field is this weekend and our recently opened RV resort is right across Highway 3 from Ellington Field. We're having a food truck Saturday and we're grilling out on Sunday. If you have an interest, come check out the park, get some food and watch the jets!

Jetstream RV Resort at NASA
    14450 Ellington Park Drive
    Houston, TX 77598
    Enjoy family vacations in RV sites in the Texas area, with great amenities, fun activities, and scenic attractions nearby

Thanks for the reminder and the invite!

Comment

Luv airshows... grew up on USAF bases!!! Kongrats on the new business venture.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

This could be a cool weekend! The Blue Angels are in Fort Worth at the Alliance Fort Worth Air Show and the Thunderbirds are down in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
          This could be a cool weekend! The Blue Angels are in Fort Worth at the Alliance Fort Worth Air Show and the Thunderbirds are down in Houston.
          Daggit....T-birds are pure GREATNESS!!! Are they performing sunday??? Saturday is out for us.

Comment

Wow, very nice RV resort!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
              Wow, very nice RV resort!
              Thank you!

Comment

I think my favorite bumper sticker I saw at the air base was “JET NOISE... THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!”

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
                  I think my favorite bumper sticker I saw at the air base was “JET NOISE... THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!”
                  Yessuh!!!![emoji108][emoji1659][emoji108]
                  USAF Thunderbirds on Sunday at Houston airshow......3 pm!!!

Comment

You have a very nice place ! I don’t live far from there.

Comment

Wings Over Houston Airshow gave us a head's up on some Thunderbird action THIS AFTERNOON!

"The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds will take to the skies above Ellington Airport, this afternoon. The team will get started with their "circles and arrivals" flight.

What's going on up there? "Circles and arrivals" are an opportunity for the Thunderbirds pilots to establish their visual references, timings, and show routes.

What seems like mundane flying (at least for the Thunderbirds) is actually homework before going all rock star in the sky. And there will plenty of rock and roll this weekend!"

Buckle up Houston, get ready for an amazing weekend!

(Almost forgot ... Look up around 1400 CT. hint, hint.)

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
                        You have a very nice place ! I don’t live far from there.
                        Thank you sir. Actually just got new pics put up on the website.

Comment

I’ve always wanted to hear and see a jet break the sound barrier, what are my best options to experience this? Do they do it at air shows?

Comment

Working...
                          X