Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad shooters in the Wimberley or greater Austin area

This is a repost from the equipment forum:

Any trad shooters in the Wimberley area? Started as a kid on a recurve, switched to a compound for 30+ years and have started shooting again with a recurve.

Would love to meet up and shoot with someone that has more experience with a recurve to teach me a few things.

Not giving up the compound just yet, but the more I can learn on the recurve the better.

Oh, and more than happy to host shooters at my place.

I'm up the road in driftwood

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks cbc, I'm technically in Wimberley, but closer to dripping springs.

Again more than happy to host a gathering to shoot if we can get a few interested people, I've got plenty of room to setup a course or stump shoot.

Comment

Good deal. You're the first person I run into this way. I'll hopefully be at the tbot shoot in liberty Hill (looks like it's this weekend), Fredericksburg, Bastrop and Austin that are coming up. I also try to make the local Austin archery club shoots that are once a month. Let me know if you try to make any of these. That would be a good place to meet some other trad shooters.

Here's the schedule that's posted for the rest of the year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in Austin! I can't do anything this week, but I'd certainly be glad to come out and shoot sometime.

Comment

Working...
          X