Grimes co - whack em or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimes co - whack em or not?

I have small property - 15 acres - surrounded by 2 farms over 700 acres ea. And the neighbors on 3 sides have deer stands up with at least 4 feeders running year round. And lots of hunting pressure come Gun season. There are Ponds on 2 sides of my property connected by a 6 ft deep wet/dry creek bed on my place. Very heavy woods and some cleared spots – but nothing over 1 acre cleared. There are tons of bedding areas and trails on my place. It's the most dense woods around for a few miles.
    I've been a meat hunter - and just learned to bowhunt 5 yrs ago. Just hogs and doe so far. No buck yet. But I think this yr. I may try and get a buck.
    I know on a larger managed property these deer would all be "let ‘em grow 1 or 2 more yrs" but all my neighbors shoot anything that walks - so I may never see these again. They all look to be about 2 1/2 to me.

What do you guys think ? Would you whack em ? And thanks for any advice !
    I named them -- Velvet Elvis or Spectator would be my top picks, but I also named a few more : Norm, Rake, Tick, and No Name.

Slideshow pictures -
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

HTML pictures (sames pics as slideshow - just not sure which format works best) -
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s117.photobucket.com/user/jaxthedog/embed/slideshow/deer%20pics%20grimes%20co%208-30-14"></iframe>

There is definitely one shooter in there. That big 8 is a nice deer

Comment

X2

Comment

whack

Comment

Shoot the big 8. Nice deer

Comment

Big 8

Comment

I'd shoot the biggest one if he's going to get whacked anyways. The rest should be left alone.

Comment

Working...
              X