Atascosa progress what will he score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atascosa progress what will he score?

Curious to see what the GS thinks this buck will score. Pic from this year at age 5 and still has some growing to do. He looks bigger than last year and I will try to find some pics from last year to compare. He is deceptive and I predict most will underscore him. Not as big as a lot of the tens guys are posting this year but looks cool.
    Attached Files

I concur with 5, and get 148. This is a buck that needs more time to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
      I concur with 5, and get 148. This is a buck that needs more time to develop.
      I got him at 151. Pretty close to you Peyton.

Comment

Thanks Doug and Peyton for looking. I scored him exactly what you guys guessed last year. I wish I could copy a text I sent a budy last year and I estimated him between 148-151. I found one shed from the right side and was suprised. The G1 is short at 2 6/8 inches, the G2 was 9 6/8, G3 11 3/8 and g 4 was 7 6/8 (tines 31 5/8), beam was 24 2/8and mass 16 2/8 for a total of 72 1/8. If the left side matched would + 144 2/8 and add in a 16 inch inside spread he was around 160. I was shocked. The cool part is i am certain he is a son to the buck in my avatar. I placed the shed inside his antlers and the beams are identical in appearance and that deer was 20 inches bigger than I expected with nearly 42 inches of mass.

Comment

He looks upper 50's to me

Comment

146-156

Comment

At first glance I had him right at 160 as a clean 10, add the g2 kicker and he looks 162-163. That mass will throw some people off a bit.

Comment

looks like right at 150 to me

Comment

Looks like upper 150s to me as well but I could see him breaking into the 160s

Comment

Great looking deer. I could see him being a surprise. Having trouble. 155"??

Comment

Working...
                    X