Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the land owner dream in Navarro County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some more area cleared out and it seems to be helping.
    My population has tripled in the last 2 days[emoji106]

Another area I cleared out today

Comment

Looking good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lot of potential in that area. Before they fenced off the area behind the dam at Navarro Mills, we used to hike the creek and fish the deeper pools for Crappie . I found a shed that had bases as big as coke can. Also there may be a thread somewhere here on this site about a huge buck shot a few years ago, but I couldn't find it. If you want to google check out:

See Texas Big Game Awards website for 2010-11, #1 buck in Navarro county. Shot by lady landowner on her 432 acre property between Navarro Mills and Blooming Grove. It was a biggun , Grossing 202 points and so big they had trouble lifting it high enough to weigh.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Gom; 07-17-2017, 02:59 AM. Reason: Found photo

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post
          Lot of potential in that area. Before they fenced off the area behind the dam at Navarro Mills, we used to hike the creek and fish the deeper pools for Crappie . I found a shed that had bases as big as coke can. Also there may be a thread somewhere here on this site about a huge buck shot a few years ago, but I couldn't find it. If you want to google check out:

See Texas Big Game Awards website for 2010-11, #1 buck in Navarro county. Shot by lady landowner on her 432 acre property between Navarro Mills and Blooming Grove. It was a biggun , Grossing 202 points and so big they had trouble lifting it high enough to weigh.
          Wow, that's a heck of a buck there!

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post

Yep hoping one of his grand sons is roaming my area

Comment

Looking good Jack!

Comment

Pigs have been getting heavy, building a new 7x7 bow blind today so we can start working on them.

Comment

Comment

Is that an underwater shark cage or a bow blind

Comment

Just stumbled on this thread. Congrats on the purchase and progress so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                        Is that an underwater shark cage or a bow blind
                        If you've seen some of the pigs wandering the area you'd want a cage also

Comment

Will it have a 20 year roof?

Comment

I'm not at that level anymore

Comment

Those pigs are just resting waiting for the next round of corn! Nice looking blind. Should last decades....

Comment

Congrats Jack on a nice looking place. Fishing looks good, hope the hunting is as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X