To do in houston tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To do in houston tomorrow

Hey guys, I have scans at 8am and at 5pm at Md anderson tomorrow... Not gonna turn down a quick prayer on that.

That said my real question is this... What is there to do around houston right now during the day. The cheaper the better... If I thought I sneak a real hunt I would but figure morning scans nuke that haha

Enjoy one of our lovely downtown protests!

Comment

Houston zoo

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to the zoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zoo in the morning, aquarium once it heats up?

Comment

There are some good bass in the pond/lake near the Med Center. If you like guns Collectors Firearms is a 20 minute drive from there.

Comment

Buy me lunch at:

The Oceanaire Seafood Room located in the Galleria Houston is known for lobster delights, succulent steaks & seafood specialties. Join us for lunch & dinner!

I am free...............

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

prayers

Comment

You will be right in the museum district. Lots of different museums you could go to.

Wishing you the best on your scans.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

I have always enjoyed the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Many great exhibits there and--oh-em-gee, are you in luck!!--I just looked at their website and they're featuring an exhibition called Body Worlds that I highly recommend! It is an exhibit of preserved cadavers (not nearly as gross as it sounds, I promise), each featuring a different functional system in the human body--muscles, ligaments, and tendons; heart and lungs; central and peripheral nervous systems, etc.--and illustrates how each works.

Then there's the fairly new Holocaust Museum. I haven't been to the one in Houston but I took my daughter to the one in D.C. and thought it was one of the best interpretive experiences I've ever experienced. Very immersive.

The Museum District is right next to the Hospital District and right next to Hermann Park. This time of year usually has the museums teeming with school children on field trips, however, I bet you could swing a dead cat and not hit as most of them are doing the distance learning thing.

Good luck with your scans and have fun in Houston!

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                          Hey guys, I have scans at 8am and at 5pm at Md anderson tomorrow... Not gonna turn down a quick prayer on that.

That said my real question is this... What is there to do around houston right now during the day. The cheaper the better... If I thought I sneak a real hunt I would but figure morning scans nuke that haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First off..prayers all goes well.

There are several good BBQ joints near downtown:
                            Feges BBQ,Ray’s BBQ Shack, The Pit Room

Cleburns Cafeteria is near the med center and is an amazing place for lunch.

What they all said about the zoo and museums. You'll be right in the middle of them.

Comment

Houston Museum of Natural Science

Comment

Working...
                              X