Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 08-28-2020, 02:38 PM   #151
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by easttexasbucks View Post
Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.

He posted a pic of her back, your the one zooming in on her butt and itís not like sheís in a thong, she had freakin loose shorts on.
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 02:40 PM   #152
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wharton County

Congrats and best of luck to your wife DD. I know a young lady that used to do this professionally as well. Dedication level off the charts!
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:00 PM   #153
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboswell View Post
He posted a pic of her back, your the one zooming in on her butt and itís not like sheís in a thong, she had freakin loose shorts on.
That's what I was thinking. I must have missed the butt pic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:07 PM   #154
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
Thanks for the advice. We will for sure try it bc she will have to reverse diet out of prep for about a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what?

so after eating like a vegan rabbit for months she cant even go get like a seafood platter with extra fries and keylime pie for desert?

for a whole month?????

Im officially gonna be a lard forever
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:09 PM   #155
SwampRanger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Batson

Almost 16k views. She's famous!
SwampRanger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:10 PM   #156
SwampRanger
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
what?

so after eating like a vegan rabbit for months she cant even go get like a seafood platter with extra fries and keylime pie for desert?

for a whole month?????

Steal some of the lieutenants donuts....he won't miss a few dozen a day
Old 08-28-2020, 03:13 PM   #157
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.

Dude....just stop....he told you its his and his wife's choice. It's none of your business what he posts. You are not going to take this a direction that is going to make him change his mind no matter how deep of a creative guilt-trip typer you think you are. If you don't like what you see, move along to the next post and don't click on anything with bikini, wife, girlfriend or women in the title.. Please!.. for everybody involved. Make TBH a better place by moving along...
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:15 PM   #158
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
what?

for a whole month?????

Yes she has to reverse diet. She can have what ever she wants tomorrow night and Sunday. And believe me she will enjoy every bite of food. But starting Monday she has to slowly reverse out or it will shut her metabolism down completely and she will put on 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Not exaggerating. I know a girl that had this happen. Thankfully the guy thatís doing her nutrition is also a nurse practitioner and gives her a very specific diet plan based off how she is doing.

DapperDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:15 PM   #159
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRanger View Post
Steal some of the lieutenants donuts....he won't miss a few dozen a day
You know, ever since that one lieutenant left and started growing rabbits in a barrel, he quit coming to even visit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2020, 03:16 PM   #160
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Default Wifeís bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Dude....just stop....he told you its his and his wife's choice. It's none of your business what he posts. You are not going to take this a direction that is going to make him change his mind no matter how deep of a creative guilt-trip typer you think you are. If you don't like what you see, move along to the next post and don't click on anything with bikini, wife, girlfriend or women in the title.. Please!.. for everybody involved. Make TBH a better place by moving along...

Thank you sir! I actually see the picture he is referencing as more of an empowering picture of strength and fortitude. Until his comment, I never thought of it in a sexual way.

Last edited by DapperDan; 08-28-2020 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2020, 03:17 PM   #161
SwampRanger
Pope & Young

Quote:
You know, ever since that one lieutenant left and started growing rabbits in a barrel, he quit coming to even visit

I'm in a setting as I type that isn't fitting to laugh out loud....I just laughed so hard my eye balls bubbled 😂
Old 08-28-2020, 03:20 PM   #162
SwampRanger
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
That's what I was thinking. I must have missed the butt pic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Someone is about to zoom in....screen shot...post...and the thread will die

If it stays alive I see this post going white Jeep soon
Old 08-28-2020, 03:21 PM   #163
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yes she has to reverse diet. She can have what ever she wants tomorrow night and Sunday. And believe me she will enjoy every bite of food. But starting Monday she has to slowly reverse out or it will shut her metabolism down completely and she will put on 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Not exaggerating. I know a girl that had this happen. Thankfully the guy thatís doing her nutrition is also a nurse practitioner and gives her a very specific diet plan based off how she is doing.

That's crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRanger View Post
I'm in a setting as I type that isn't fitting to laugh out loud....I just laughed so hard my eye balls bubbled

Glad to help sir

Old 08-28-2020, 03:27 PM   #164
RF76
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:

Let's keep the complaints and negativism out of this thread. He posted the pictures because he is proud of his wife and what she has accomplished. If you don't like it, don't get in this thread.
RF76 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:37 PM   #165
skinsfan
Eight Point

Hunt In: Goliad/Medina County

She is jacked! I Think Iíll skip my ice cream cone on the way home today!
skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:43 PM   #166
Gerald G
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mississippi, Colorado

Quote:

I bet I know chew you talking about!
Gerald G is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:44 PM   #167
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Quote:

And I would imagine that a huge shift to fats etc would totally wreck her digestive system.
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 03:52 PM   #168
Chew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon County

Did someone say donuts?
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:00 PM   #169
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

Quote:

Dear Lord you just wonít go away. Four posts on this thread. I heard some lady down at the local Walmart has a dress on that isnít covering her ankles. Why donít you run down there and harass her and leave this thread the f alone already?

Throwin Darts is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:01 PM   #170
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Did someone say donuts?
Ohhhh, heyyyyy

Whats up. Bob....errr I mean Lt

Old 08-28-2020, 04:02 PM   #171
-HIC-
Ten Point

Hunt In: Willow City & Junction

Quote:

Man, your kids see women in workout shorts at school, stores, etc. Have you been to a beach lately? You will see much more skin than posted in this thread. Also, if you are that strict that you block everything under the sun you are kidding yourself. A half tech-savy kid will find a way around everytime. You are actually saying 'I dont trust you' and your kids will take it as a challege to see what all the hype is about on the other side of the firewall.
-HIC- is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:05 PM   #172
Calrob
Ten Point

Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard

Quote:
Thank you sir! I actually see the picture he is referencing as more of an empowering picture of strength and fortitude. Until his comment, I never thought of it in a sexual way.

Apparently you're not as lonely as he is....
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:07 PM   #173
Goodfellah
Eight Point

Hunt In: Jasper Co, Newton Co, Crystal City

She looks great and congrats to her for putting in the work it takes to get to that level. She’s also a hardcore bow hunter, right?
Goodfellah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:16 PM   #174
txbonecollector
Ten Point

Hunt In: at home

https://tenor.com/xzbd.gif
txbonecollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:18 PM   #175
txbonecollector
Ten Point

Hunt In: at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by antlercollector View Post
this thread inspired me to only order a double meat bacon cheeseburger instead of the triple.

Itís a start.
bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!
txbonecollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:22 PM   #176
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Default Wifeís bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah View Post
She looks great and congrats to her for putting in the work it takes to get to that level. Sheís also a hardcore bow hunter, right?

Yes she is! Headed out sep 8 for Colorado archery. Sheís itching to break in that new Hoyt on an elk! Pulling 69# of course!

This was a couple weeks ago at 20.

Last edited by DapperDan; 08-28-2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-28-2020, 04:22 PM   #177
tx10pt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady

DD, just curious how long has your wife been training to look like this? What is the plan after this show? Continue training? or just staying in Great shape?

Easttexas... Did your wife scold you when she saw you looking at her?

Good Luck and Keep us Posted!
tx10pt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:25 PM   #178
Goodfellah
Eight Point

Hunt In: Jasper Co, Newton Co, Crystal City

Quote:
Yes she is! Headed out sep 8 for Colorado archery. Sheís itching to break in that new Hoyt on an elk! Pulling 69# of course!

Awesome, good look to her in the competition and on the hunt.
Goodfellah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:28 PM   #179
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx10pt View Post
DD, just curious how long has your wife been training to look like this? What is the plan after this show? Continue training? or just staying in Great shape?

Easttexas... Did your wife scold you when she saw you looking at her?

Good Luck and Keep us Posted!

So after this show she wants a break. She started this journey last year and did her first show as a bucket list and did amazingly well. Her second show was in December last year at battle of Texas. She finished her second or third overall and became nationally qualified. So she picked a national show for this year. If she gets her pro card she is a pro for life. She will probably train for 1 pro show and call it done. Sheís ready for a family and knows that we canít have both at the same time. She will always stay in great shape because she loves the gym. So, based off the results we will know what direction we go from here. In no ways does she want to make this into a career or more than a self challenge. She trains hard and gives 100% and lets the results fall where they fall.

Old 08-28-2020, 04:29 PM   #180
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah View Post
Awesome, good look to her in the competition and on the hunt.

Thank you sir!

Old 08-28-2020, 04:30 PM   #181
IvoryRoot
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere

Quote:

I bet youíre a lot of fun at parties! Good luck Mrs. DD
IvoryRoot is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:39 PM   #182
Low Fence
Pope & Young

Quote:

I did 2 photo shoots in my brief bodybuilding career and the reverse diet is NO JOKE! LOL

I just finished drying out and did photos for the gym early afternoon. I was so dry I could stick my skin together. Lol it was the leanest Iíd ever been and I was exhausted and ready for that to be over..... CRAWFISH BOIL... and BEER

......9 hours later, I gained 17 pounds!!! Starting @ 168

Congratulations to your wife regardless of placement itís a physical and mental grind to be that committed to anything. She done great! And should be proud of that fact alone
Low Fence is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:46 PM   #183
sbushee
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksig512 View Post
Dang, and to think he also gets the hook up on Tundra's .... sorry couldn't resist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That tundra rant is going to haunt DapperDan forever.
sbushee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:52 PM   #184
AlaskaFlyerFan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Don't have a place yet

Good luck Mrs. DD!
AlaskaFlyerFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 04:59 PM   #185
7sdad
Ten Point

I was looking at the muscles on her ribs and noticed they are just like mine except I have a protective layer over mine.
7sdad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 05:01 PM   #186
castlegaphunter
Eight Point

Hunt In: Upton, Crane County

nice
castlegaphunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 05:20 PM   #187
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbushee View Post
That tundra rant is going to haunt DapperDan forever.

Nah, I just bought another one! . Not quite as good of deal but a great one regardless. Another thread though. Not here!

Old 08-28-2020, 05:27 PM   #188
bownut
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anderson County and Colorado

I couldn’t imagine what she had to go through to look like that. Good luck to her and hope she does well. Good luck in Colorado I’ll be up there the same time. Hope y’all do well.
bownut is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 05:35 PM   #189
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Reverse diet is bad but not near as bad as the last two weeks. Plus if you do cheat a little it is not near as bad effects. Not sure on your wife’s numbers but most men are pretty normal after 4-6 weeks
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 06:25 PM   #190
Bisch
Pope & Young

Good luck to your wife, and canít wait to get to meet yíall up in CO in a few weeks!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bisch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 07:00 PM   #191
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
Good luck to your wife, and canít wait to get to meet yíall up in CO in a few weeks!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3000 gallons dropped today. Pushing for 6000-10000 more this weekend.

Old 08-28-2020, 07:08 PM   #192
DapperDan
Pope & Young

So, we had a guys night last night and ate at oyster house restaurant last night and the food didnít disappoint. Knocked out a couple dozen raw oysters. My favorite were the ones they had in from Massachusetts. Salty and buttery!

Chased those bad boys down with shrimp and grits that blew my mind! WOW! It was soooo good!
Went as a group today (forgot to mention another girl from our gym is here competing as well) and saw the Angle Oak Tree. 400 years old and massive! Biggest oak Iíve ever seen in my life!

Wife got her spray tan and resting up. 5 am hair and makeup prior to the show so she has to stay off her feet!

Old 08-28-2020, 07:13 PM   #193
JayB
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cass County

All that looks awesome. Food, trees and company.
Good luck in comps dear lady.

.....and God Bless America.
JayB is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 07:17 PM   #194
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

Haha! With everything going on with H. Laura, it didn't snap who this young lady was, she like jokes! She is the Jokester! Yes! Hey more power to you young lady!!!
lovemylegacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 07:19 PM   #195
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
Haha! With everything going on with H. Laura, it didn't snap who this young lady was, she like jokes! She is the Jokester! Yes! Hey more power to you young lady!!!

Yup! Thatís her!!!!

What kind of dog doesnít bark?

A hush puppy!

She said that just for you since we are in South Carolina.

Old 08-28-2020, 07:36 PM   #196
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

Quote:
Yup! Thatís her!!!!

What kind of dog doesnít bark?

A hush puppy!

She said that just for you since we are in South Carolina.

Tell her thanks! I needed a good joke. Wife spent all day making a cool spaghetti sauce annnndddd, dropped it on the floor! Yep.

Hope she does well
lovemylegacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 08:14 PM   #197
marlinboy33
Six Point

Hunt In: campbellton

Tremendous amount of discipline! Regardless of the outcome, she is to be applauded.
marlinboy33 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #198
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
Tell her thanks! I needed a good joke. Wife spent all day making a cool spaghetti sauce annnndddd, dropped it on the floor! Yep.

Hope she does well

She also has this one.

What are pirates called pirates?

They just arrrrrggggh

Doesnít replace the spaghetti, but maybe brings some humor.

Old 08-28-2020, 08:30 PM   #199
Grndchecker
Ten Point

Hunt In: Polk County, TX

Being married to a very strong willed and dedicated woman is a tough job. Congratulations to you for being strong for her.
I was around some friends of my SIL that competed and they went on to be on multiple magazine covers. Everywhere they went they carried their huge backpacks with their measured out meals. That dedication was amazing.
Good luck to your wife in her competition. She definitely put in the work.
Grndchecker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-28-2020, 08:34 PM   #200
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grndchecker View Post
Being married to a very strong willed and dedicated woman is a tough job. Congratulations to you for being strong for her.
I was around some friends of my SIL that competed and they went on to be on multiple magazine covers. Everywhere they went they carried their huge backpacks with their measured out meals. That dedication was amazing.
Good luck to your wife in her competition. She definitely put in the work.

Thank you sir. My nerves are starting to kick in.