STOLEN Welding trailer Temple TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOLEN Welding trailer Temple TX

My brother Kearney trailer, Miller bobcat 250, torch set bottles and various other tools were stolen from in shop last night east of Temple TX. Be on the look out trailer and setup stands out 10k winch in 2in receiver and front of trailer and welder and torch set were mounted on steel pallet so you could grab it with a fork lift. 20 inch pipe also for the welding leads to be would into. Pictures I have are not the best but if someone could help me post the it would be appreciated. He earns a living with this equipment which makes matters worse

5125080104 Ill post them for you.

Comment

Pics posted, good luck finding the trailer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Hope he gets it back.....in not already he needs to insure it when he gets it back as well

Comment

Checking into his business insurance and have filed report with sheriff’s department. Worst part is he’s literally in the middle of a welding job. He in hooked it for the weekend and was gone in between 1am to 5:30 am.

Comment

That sucks! Im not too far from there, Ill be watching for it. Checked pawn shops to see if its been seperated?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Update trailer was found and back in custody of my brother only thing missing is the spare and a hand grinder! Was sold with a bill of sale 4 times in two months and the 5th person to buy it in Lee county Texas tried to register it and it popped up stolen. He was honest enough to let sheriffs know the welder torch set and everything else he also bought was most likely stolen too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                  Was sold with a bill of sale 4 times in two months...
                  I hope they can trace it backwards and find the thieves.

Comment

I try not to hate folks, But I Hate a **** Theif!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                      Update trailer was found and back in custody of my brother only thing missing is the spare and a hand grinder! Was sold with a bill of sale 4 times in two months and the 5th person to buy it in Lee county Texas tried to register it and it popped up stolen. He was honest enough to let sheriffs know the welder torch set and everything else he also bought was most likely stolen too.
                      Wow! That's great news! Will they be able to interview the way back to the original thief?

Comment

some good news, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Wow! That's great news! Will they be able to interview the way back to the original thief?

Best they could tell him was thief was from Killeen Texas and that’s where the trailer was originally sold with first bill of sale. Not sure if they will nail the low life he’s just grateful he’s back in business.

Comment

Sure am glad to hear he got his trailer back and tools.

Comment

East Bell county seems to be a hot spot for them low life pieces of S!!!... I know first hand along with about 8 others they hit in a 2 week period around 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X