Joe Pa Fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Pa Fired!

After a legendary 46 year career at Penn state.....what a way to go...

Just sad
    (about the kids and their families, could care less how his career ended)
    Last edited by trjones87; 11-08-2011, 12:15 PM.

After what has been exposed he absolutely deserves it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pray for all of the families of the victims. Poterno and his crew are trash on the street.

Comment

What's sad is those poor kids victimized by that POS Sandusky...my opinion is that JoePa had to have known more than what he's saying he did and is just as responsible...

Comment

He should be done for what he didn't do

Comment

No tears here. He and all of the administrators of Penn State that didn't take the information from an eye witness 10 years ago to the police have blood on their hands in this deal. Scumbags...all of them! Good riddance...

Not only should he and the other POS's step down, they should also be in jail in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
              What's sad is those poor kids victimized by that POS Sandusky...my opinion is that JoePa had to have known more than what he's saying he did and is just as responsible...
              X4753 to that. I meant sad as in disgusting, could care les how his career is affected

Comment

That entire staff (director, president, coaches, Joe Pa) all need to have there **s whipped...they all knew and covered it up. Very sad for the victims.

Comment

I guess college football is more important. Charcter will always come out in the wash.

Comment

Very sad to think what those kids will deal with for the rest of their lives... I saw THROW HIM UNDER THE JAIL ALONG WITH EVERYONE INVOLVED!

Comment

There is a special place in hell for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                        That entire staff (director, president, coaches, Joe Pa) all need to have there **s whipped...they all knew and covered it up. Very sad for the victims.
                        They will be shown the door! This is going to get ugly for that university...

Comment

As a die hard Penn State fan this is terrible. I grew in a community where it was God, Jesus, and Joe Pa. I'm angry and almost depressed. So disappointed.

Was wearing my Penn State Football shirt Monday prepping for the Nebraska game and now I'm extremely embarassed. Truly sad.

Comment

Joe Pa should have hung his cleats up about 20 years ago. Some people just don't know when to say when.

Comment

It really is sad for Coach Paterno. Much worse for the victims. I have not followed the timeline. Did I hear the University allowed J.S. to use Penn State's facilities for his camp after the time Coach Paterno was told by a graduate assistant what was going on and then gave the info to the AD?
                              I just go back to thinking Coach has enough power to stop anything he wants at the Athletic facilities. I mean Coach Brown, Saban, MIles ...etc would not let this happen when it saw the light of day. And from the same era I know Caoch Bryant would not have.

I do understand this is an indictment of JS et.al not a conviction.

Comment

Working...
                              X