Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Like I said, I know your right.
    I know what you meant bud! Sorry, I have been a little on edge because my bow just started shooting all over the place all of the sudden yesterday. That really messes with my head! However, I just left Bowzone, and Richard got her fixed up again! Thank god!

Back to the original topic....

Comment

I had snakes for pets when I was a kid. Thought about bringing home a copperhead once and telling my little sister to leave my snakes alone. She ALWAYS did just the opposite of what I ask her not to do. My better judgement told me not to, this was very unusual for me at that age.

I had told her not to feed my 3ft alligator and she did anyway. He bit her pretty good and wouldn't let go, Dad made me get rid of him because she got bit. Turned him loose back where I had caught him when he was just 1.5ft

Comment

Good Lookin Snake. DEAD!

Comment

I had a dream last night that I was rattlesnake hunting and found a big den of copperheads. Must of been twenty of them all denned up. Caught em all and gave them to the guys putting on snake avoidance clinics. It was a good dream.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
            Come on Billy....we do have people that frequent this site that are new to the "woods". I don't know about you, but I would rather help educate....

Like everyone else said, copperhead. AKA dog biter!

Comment

Copperhead and they are nasty

Comment

somethng no one mentioned,, copperheads often smell like fresh cut cucumbers,, so if your strollng along and smell cucumbers, look before you take the next step,, cause that bad boys is usually within 4 feet !!

Comment

Copperhead killer! KILL It!

Comment

copper head kill it

Comment

Originally posted by paulgmckavett View Post
                      copper head kill it
                      Relax folks, from looking at the last picture it appears dead. Or I suppose he could've coaxed it up onto a log and got it to pose for a pic...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Like I said, last time I looked there were no deaths and it might have been just in Texas. I have kept copperheads in the man cave and I want one again, I just gotta get my son to get his stupid ball python out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by swampa View Post
                          kill it
                          yea, kill that sucker

Comment

No real need to kill any snake that ain't bothering you and yours... but if you just have to kill a copperhead or rattler the skins make good bow backing for trad bows and are sought after by some folks..

Comment

looks like you shot at it a couple of times before you took the first pic

they will make you sicker than you ever wanted to be but most likely you will live

Comment

Kach!

Comment

Working...
                                X