Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl Harbor vs Pensacola

Same thing happened in both places
    One person goes nuts and shoots up a military installation killing folks.

One is labeled a terrorist act
    The other is not

Why is that?
    What constitutes a terrorist act?
    There has to be some sort of rubric from getting hand signed Executive Orders from Bin Ladin himself
    On down to...
    What?
    What is the minimum threshold must a person cross in order to be a terrorist?

Seems to me both shootings last week should be defined the same....non-terror
    Just a couple nutjobs that individually went berserk

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Same thing happened in both places
    Says who exactly?

Comment

Generally speaking it comes down to motivation. Killing random people to advance a political or religious agenda is considered terrorism. I am assuming there is evidence of that in the Pensacola case. Killing random people because you are a ****** off loser who wants to go out with a bang and take people with you is not. Both are evil and the victims are just as dead and the loved ones mourn just as much.
      Last edited by jerp; 12-10-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Dems will dance around a barking islamic dog and call it a cat just to be pc

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          Says who exactly?
          Says the lamestream media
          Two died in Hawaii
          Three died in Florida
          Both shooters are dead as well

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Generally speaking it comes down to motivation. Killing random people to advance a political or religious agenda is considered terrorism. I am assuming there is evidence of that in the Pensacola case. Killing random people because you are a ****** off loser who wants to go out with a bang and take people with you is not. Both are evil and the victims are just as dead and the loved ones mourn just as much.
            I guess we need to wait until we read the Hawaii shooters note before we make a determination

But I thought terorrism's only intent was to cause or inflict terror (on a mass of people)
            Never knew it couldn't be non-denominational

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Says the lamestream media
              Why would you trust them, even a little bit?

Epstein is dead. Do you trust the medias narrative, think it was terrorism, think that somebody can physically choke themselves to death?

Comment

I'm hearing nada on Hawaii and not much more on Pensacola. Just pitiful.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X