Looking for Sold Price for Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Sold Price for Property

I found a piece of property up for auction, but I did not see it until the auction had closed. I was on the list to be contacted if the sell did not go through but alas the buyer can through on the last day.

Well now the property is back on the market. Is there any way I can find out what the property sold for? I checked out the appraisal district but that just shows the market value.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You could try asking the auction house that sold it first and see if they will tell you or if you know anyone that works for a title company they may be able to look up the address and tell you. I honestly dont know if the sold price is "public" Info. Good luck.

Comment

the appraisal dist also should have last 3 changes in ownership. or check with the county clerk public records for address to see who was grantee and get ahold of the buyer and ask them...don't hurt to try.

Comment

Most people don’t pay cash for
        Property. Deeds of trust are filed with the county clerk. And are of public record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it was listed on MLS, you can find the sold price. Otherwise, no. You will not find the actual price for the property. You may find liens, if the buyer took out a mortgage, but that does not reflect actual price paid.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Working...
          X