No announcement yet.

Asp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes .I noticed several on my tree this week.

Comment

it hurts just looking at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Anything that oozes on your skin vinegar / pee stops.
        Anything that stings you like a bee, yellow jacket take an onion and cut it in half and put it on the sting. Learned this from an old black lady on the bayou in Louisiana 40 years ago......
        Dose an onion really work? Good to know, i've been stung and just had to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
          Yes .I noticed several on my tree this week.
          Tis the season

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            Yup Asp.
            Pee on sting - gone quickly..............
            Johnny, that might be difficult for some if stung on the shoulder. I could do that easily, but most might have to pee in a cup and pour it on the sting.

Comment

Asp?

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
              Yes it is. I've been stung,bit you name it by lots of things in my lifetime Asp hurt the most and made me feel like I was having a dang heart attack. Kill it.
              That ain’t no lie. I got nailed by one on my upper arm in my early 20’s. Hurt like heck. During the peak of it I noticed my heart seemed to be beating really slow...checked it and I was at 42bpm.

At that point I woulda let somebody pee on me or do whatever the heck woulda made it stop. Lol

It took years for the “scar” from it to fade away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Better lick it to find out!

I'm all for golden showers if that's what you're into but dont pee on stings...

Is the myth about urinating on a jellyfish sting for relief actually true? An expert weighs in.

Comment

Been Zapped 3 time in life...Worst pain I ever Had from Insect and it lasts for hours...Feels like you drug a red hot charcoal coal across your skin slowly...and I found 3 in my yard this year ...must been a good hatch....norm is see one every few years...

My Zaps have been over 74y we tried all kinda stuff no relief...If i ever get Zapped well i will just say (**** on it)

Comment

I was hunting Richland Creek this year and was stung by one that was on my harness tether. My right hand started hurting, fingers curled and I couldn't use my hand. It took 24hrs to get full use of my fingers back and for the sharp stinging pain to go away.

Comment

Kill it with fire!

Comment

Working...
                      X