1st test with Rage Expandable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st test with Rage Expandable

I've been a Muzzy fixed blade guy for 20+ years, but I have NEVER been able to get them to fly and hit the same as my field points. So, i'm trying the dark side. 1st test is a Rage Hypodermic, 100gr, 2" cut. Worked well on this doe. A few hogs will be the ultimate test in my mind, but so far so good. All my hunts are self filmed.

Nice

Comment

Right in the sweet spot!

Comment

Drilled! good shooting...filmed my last hunt...shows the doe duck the arrow and my arrow hit a rock, spark...and fly into the next county! Good shooting!!

Comment

She was dead when you pointed the rage at her, she just didn't know it yet! Lol Nice shot. I have mixed feelings about them, but still have faith in em.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shot placement, how far did she make it?

Comment

Yes, interested to see how far she made it.

Comment

I shot a doe a few years back in the heart with Grim Reaper Whitetail's and she made it maybe 15 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Woj View Post
                  I've been a Muzzy fixed blade guy for 20+ years, but I have NEVER been able to get them to fly and hit the same as my field points. So, i'm trying the dark side. 1st test is a Rage Hypodermic, 100gr, 2" cut. Worked well on this doe. A few hogs will be the ultimate test in my mind, but so far so good. All my hunts are self filmed.

https://youtu.be/J-8zo-dzQ-U
                  Recovered every animal I've shot with a Rage Extreme

Comment

Shot a 160lb boat the other night with a Rage. Went 40ish yards. Right through the front of the dreaded shield and through both lungs. They had some rough spots in the beginning but they have got the design down well.

Comment

1. She went 40 yards and piled up on a "dead run", I could see her the whole way.
                      2. Good to hear others have had good experiences with Rage. I'm gonna keep letting them fly for a while.
                      3. Really good to hear about the 160 lb boar. The shields on the bigger boars are tough and thick. I killed a pig on Saturday with a rifle from the camp house at 200 yds out. 200 lbs and the shield was nearly 2" thick.

I'll post more reports as I complete them.

Comment

Welcome to the to ‘dark side’. I’ve been rage only for about 5 years now. Haven’t lost an animal yet and I made a couple bad shots. I do love the fact that they fly true as my field points. I’ll neber look back for sure. I shot a small buck this past wkend straight in the chest and took out the heart and both lungs. 25 yards and was toast. Don’t be afraid to shout them. Try out the rage extreme. Blood trails will bow you away.

Comment

Comment

Good job

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X