Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa will push ahead with plans to amend the constitution to allow land expro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    It's possible, but I haven't seen it.

Now answer the question. But you can't because you know you're a bleeding heart (whatever you want to call yourself). You hate white people. You don't care what happens to them but I promise once SA is starving you will be asking "Where is the USA and why will they not help starving people!"
    It is funny how you place all these thoughts on my mind and words in my mouth.
    Do a search, when have I ever said America should go and save any people from any country?

And has not that whole continent been a mess for at least 100 years?
    Did you know their has been a famine in Somalia since last year?
    Do you even know where Somalia is?
    I'm not saying send in the troops.
    They will figure their own issues out.
    Black or White.

Let them handle it.

Venezuela is starving.
    Have I said we need to send troops down to do anything?
    Nah.
    They will fix their own issues.

Let's fix our own house first before we go to other places.

Again, What do #YOU# think should be done to save the farmers in SA?
    I still don't have YOU on record as saying anything but repeating what we already know in the news.
    I've said my feelings on what should be DONE about the issue.

Are you going to dodge again?
    Last edited by texansfan; 08-27-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      So sick of the world oppressing them. Everyone should leave Africa and see how they do on their own.

I wish somewhere in the world people were taking land away from black people. I'd wager you would hear about it!
      What do you think "the world" should do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        What do you think "the world" should do about it?
        Report the facts accurately. That is honestly about it. There are a lot of people out there, here included, that unless they hear it straight from Don Lemons or Trevor Noahs mouth, they wont believe it.

I DO NOT think we need to be drawing pink lines in the sand again.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          Report the facts accurately. That is honestly about it. There are a lot of people out there, here included, that unless they hear it straight from Don Lemons or Trevor Noahs mouth, they wont believe it.

I DO NOT think we need to be drawing pink lines in the sand again.

I have no idea who those two people are so had to Google. CNN anchors. Black gay guys.
          LoL
          And let the facts be reported that the land is indeed being confiscated.
          Then what?
          You know Mugabe did the same thing in Zim right?
          Nobody is goingto save their country.

Let them handle it the best they can.

Again, once it is reported that the land is being confiscated and it does get confiscated, Then what should the world do?
          Same thing we did when Mugabe took those farms....
          Nothing.

Comment

CNN anchors. Black gay guys.
            I mean if you have some evidence he is gay, I am not going to argue with you. Thats between you 2.

But I was thinking more along the lines of -

Trevor Noah was born on 20 February 1984 in Johannesburg, South Africa. His father Robert is of Swiss German ancestry, and his mother, Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah, is of Xhosa ancestry. She converted to Judaism when he was 10 or 11 years old, but did not have him convert, although she introduced him to some aspects and practices of Judaism.

Under apartheid legislation, Noah's mother was classified as Black, and his father was classified as White. His parents' interracial relationship was illegal at the time of his birth under apartheid law. Interracial sexual relations and marriages were not legalised until the amended Immorality Act of 1985, a year after Noah's birth. Patricia Noah was jailed and fined by the South African government.[15][16] She and her mother, Nomalizo Frances Noah, raised Trevor.[17] Noah spent his early youth at the private Maryvale College (at the age of three he started pre school, at the age of five he went to primary school), a Catholic school in Johannesburg. During his childhood, he attended Roman Catholic church every Sunday

He even wrote a book about it -

The book details Noah's growing up in post-apartheid South Africa. As the light-skinned product of a white father and black mother, he never fit well into the racial schemes introduced after apartheid. Even under apartheid there was trouble fitting in, because it was a crime for him to be born as a mixed race baby (hence the title of the book)

Comment

Oh. They look gay and half of cnn anchors are gay (Anderson Cooper) so anyways....

Where was the uproar when Putin did the same thing to Ukraine by confiscating Crimea?

We all just sat back and watched.

We even watched Obama draw a pink line in the sand

Comment

Oh. They look gay and half of cnn anchors are gay (Anderson Cooper) so anyways....

Where was the uproar when Putin did the same thing to Ukraine by confiscating Crimea?

We all just sat back and watched.

We even watched Obama draw a pink line in the sand
                And for the record Lemons is in fact a full blown gay(he came out of the closet a few months back) and Obama dabbled in it a time or two so he is gay too..
                True story..

Comment

By: José NiñoSouth Africa is opening the door for tyranny. The Constitutional Court of South Africa recently ruled that 300,000 gun owners must turn in their firearms. This judgement came in response to the North Gauteng High Court’s ruling in 2017 which said Section 24 and Section 28 of the Firearm’s Control Act were unconstitutional. A report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting. Another article about it.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...urn-over-their

Interesting. Another article about it.
                      So what should we as Americans do about it?

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Do you have anything to add to this discussion? Or are you just gonna be a d-bag? I think we should cut off trade and aid if they follow through with stealing their peoples land. The gun deal is only to make their theft easier.

Comment

Cut out any and every form of aid and after that let the chips fall where they may...

I don't see ANY country helping us with the multitude of crisis situations we are dealing with, in this country, on a daily basis... All give and no receive.. That's bad business..

Comment

Starve them to death, just like we are doing Venezuela and force freezes or seizures on all international money of the leaders.
                              Last edited by Encinal; 08-29-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

SOUTH Africa has set a date for when its much-criticised land expropriations can begin after a politician declared: “Your time is up, white people”.

Comment

Working...
                                X