Iran attacking tankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    Ya'll remember what happened with the tent dweller Muammar Gaddafi over in Libya? Only took a few missiles and bombs are he went dead silent for the rest of his days. Same thing will happen with the goat humper in Iran.
    Wrong

Comment

Now Iran is saying they almost shot down an American p8 Poseidon with 35 crewmembers on board to send a message but decided not to. https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...message-to-us/

I surely dont think they would have been prepared for Trumps response to that if they would have followed through. It's a hell of a difference between shooting down an unmanned drone and shooting down a several hundred million dollar aircraft with 35 members of the US armed forces onboard.

Comment

1. Trump knows that if he gets us into a war with Iran ....he can probably kiss his 2020
        re-election goodbye. Now I don't think he will let Iran blow up a ship with Marine on it
        without retaliation. But to go to war for less (downed drone)...I think is what he is
        trying to avoid.

2. I think Iran knows this and his poking him with a hot iron.

3. Don't put it past the Democrats to want nothing more than for Trump to start a war
        with Iran right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          1. Trump knows that if he gets us into a war with Iran ....he can probably kiss his 2020
          re-election goodbye. Now I don't think he will let Iran blow up a ship with Marine on it
          without retaliation. But to go to war for less (downed drone)...I think is what he is
          trying to avoid.

2. I think Iran knows this and his poking him with a hot iron.

3. Don't put it past the Democrats to want nothing more than for Trump to start a war
          with Iran right now.
          This...

CNN and MSNBC both spoke about him showing weakness by not going through with an attack..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Ever seen a big ol' bear do a false charge and start "huffin'" at you? If not, you just did... further provocations of the bear is not wise at this point... I'm jus' sayin'...
            Yep.

I wouldn’t be surprised if John Kerry is over there talking to Iran getting them to keep provoking the US. I would say it was the right call not to strike back over a drone, but I garuantee they kill any Americans they’ll be met with a swift fist and left with nothing short of a glass factory.

Comment

Im confused how Trump didn't know that there were 150 potential casualties until 10 minutes before operation. Something is fishy, especially when he "knows more than the generals"
              Would he not need Congress approval for a strike, I don't see where there was an imminent threat to US by them shooting down a drone? Then again I am not privy to the same information he is but it makes no sense to me.
              Last edited by Barrett; 06-21-2019, 01:45 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                Im confused how Trump didn't know that there were 150 potential casualties until 10 minutes before operation. Something is fishy, especially when he "knows more than the generals"
                Would he not need Congress approval for a strike, I don't see where there was an imminent threat to US by them shooting down a drone? Then again I am not privy to the same information he is but it makes no sense to me.
                I think the 150 "potential" casualties is a carefully worded tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I think the 150 "potential" casualties is a carefully worded tactic.
                  Do you think it is strange that just 10 minutes before the strike 150 people are discovered to be in harms way?

Comment

A general briefed Trump that 150 would die even though the Prez. has claimed to know more than they do. Demagoguery at its finest.

Comment

OK Barrett, we get it, you don't like the president...

Comment

A general briefed Trump that 150 would die even though the Prez. has claimed to know more than they do. Demagoguery at its finest.
                        I took the bait. Thought you were being serious. Understood.. Trump make Barrett mad.

Comment

Do you think it is strange that just 10 minutes before the strike 150 people are discovered to be in harms way?
                          A horde of Chinese tourists can pop up in the strangest places.

Comment

LOL...…...I hear ya but probably just another ploy. I will put my bet on the Generals everyday and twice on Sunday nevertheless!
                            Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            A horde of Chinese tourists can pop up in the strangest places.
                            LMAO...…...that was greatness sir!!!!

Comment

You work for CNN? Sure sound like them. And the other MSM's too. All of them know not of what they speak except they hate Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                OK Barrett, we get it, you don't like the president...

Comment

Working...
                                X