Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a meat hunt, Elk, Axis, etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a meat hunt, Elk, Axis, etc....

Don’t have a lease this year and I’m out of meat. Not going to be bashful about staying I’m looking for a meat hunt for Elk cow, axis doe or even whitetail doe. Looking for freezer meat and nothing more. Needs to be open to any legal weapon and up to 3 hunters.

If you have any recommendations within 3-4 hours of the Weatherford area let me know.

Personal experience preferred on the recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have 2 places
    1 Bosque River Deer Ranch in Clifton. $200 a doe with high fence and lodging but is rifle only. My wife and I love it for her first hunt last year.

The second place is about 4 hrs from you N&K Ranch in Eldorado Tx. They have a ton of axis and whitetail doe and they do $2-300 per and allow most weapons. Been here 5 plus times and loved it! Pm me for their numbers if you like

Comment

Just be careful when it comes to "Cheap" day hunts. I have been taken a couple of times whether it be the rules of the ranch that were not clearly expressed or didnt see anything all weekend. I usually book these for my son to get some shooting in and meat in the freezer. Have not found much around but $200 for a doe is a good price.

Comment

BigOak is running a special. 3 fallow or Sika does for $900 and $100/night

Comment

Check out T-4 exotics

Comment

T-4

Comment

PMB hunting Ranch in Sonora, TX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are looking for freezer meat and not a hunt, you could always do live sell/ it. Save the middle funds...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Don’t have a lease this year and I’m out of meat. Not going to be bashful about staying I’m looking for a meat hunt for Elk cow, axis doe or even whitetail doe. Looking for freezer meat and nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  No need to be bashful, game meat is much better and healthier than store bought meat. A few years ago we shot a big bison and the meat has been excellent and price per pound was cheaper than store bought beef!
                  R

Comment

what type Bison did you shoot? I was thinking the same and love regular NA buffalo meat....

Comment

Working...
                    X