X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-08. 2nd on the Seekins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my Christensen Mesa in 6.5 cm, 143 eld-x shoot lights out.

Comment

I just ordered the Savage High Country in 270. Have a Sig Tango 4 to go on top. I can’t wait to get it all together.

Comment

I recently picked up a tikka t3x life on 7mm08. Love it so far. Tikka makes some mighty fine rifles.

Comment

Bergara high quality feature rich and affordable

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              I got a 416 Rigby in a CZ550 bolt action, it would be ideal for most game in the hill country. I never have lost an animal with it.
              LOL! You think

Comment

Tikka 7/08...

Comment

You would be very happy with a Tikka or Bergara in 7-08 with quality glass. I don't have a lot of experience with others mentioned on here though.

Comment

With that budget go on buds guns and buy you a Remington 700 action and have APR build you a custom rifle. It will come out under $2k and will be light years ahead of any production rifle built, and you can get it exactly how you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      With that budget go on buds guns and buy you a Remington 700 action and have APR build you a custom rifle. It will come out under $2k and will be light years ahead of any production rifle built, and you can get it exactly how you want it.

Excellent advice

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        I’d pick up a budget custom action long before I spent any money on a 700, and there are a number of production rifles on the market as good or better than a budget 700 semi custom. The benefit to the 700 route is having it exactly how you want, but that’s not going to remain a budget build for most.

Comment

Whoops I was going to make a comment, but seen what scope you are going to get. GL with whichever you choose.

Comment

Working...
                          X