Peas Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
    We are opening a store in Decatur west of town on 380 in about 4 weeks. We will have a soybean/corn mix and Double Down protein available in our overhead bulk bin. We will also be renting our 3 ton feeder filling trailers. Also, we will have our full line of products including feeders and we just got setup as a dealer for Krivoman blinds so we will have them on hand also.
    Hey Arrow, how far west of town?

Comment

I know antler max has gone up in Quanah be nice to find something a little cheaper around that area that the deer will eat .

Comment

We are about 4 miles west of town on the north side of 380.

Comment

I mix it with my protein and they eat it as fast as I can refill it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            Which mill and what is the mix? Anyone know if bags of peas are available in Vernon?
            I’m assuming it’s the mill that mills for Peas Plus. No mix just split peas. You would need to call peas plus to get address and availability. Any mix would be a different company and different product. Probably thinking MFM Hunters Mix

MFM Game Pro™ Hunter’s Mix is a feed for game animals made up of primarily whole corn, roasted soybeans, canadian peas and a roughage pellet. This feed is apple flavored and designed to attract game animals to the feeding area.
            Last edited by RanchFrag; 02-02-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X