No announcement yet.

Us Corps Texoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of meth. Meth causes a whole new world of issues..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a place like that years ago around Texoma on Corp Land it was the same. Small cabin made from cutdown trees, etc. That area along the RR is never going to change. We have the same problem here in DFW on Lavon. No ATV's etc.. but you go out there on any day during duck season and you run into someone on them.

Comment

WOW! that's just plain ballsy - I've been wanting to go up there but will look elsewhere might try Lake Fannin part of Caddo National Grasslands.

Comment

So I was told that the cooke county side of Texoma is allowed to have rifles, can anyone confirm this ?

Comment

Yes rifles allowed on Cooke County side. Killed many pigs there. Not a safe place to be during deer season.

Comment

Good to know the hogs are good lol I was thinking about going up there Sunday but dont really wanna go alone lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                Lots of meth. Meth causes a whole new world of issues..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Thanks much. Don’t need any of that hassle.

Comment

Anyone hunt the area around Dexter

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
                  Attached Files

Comment

Rock creek area... Image didn't load right

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=hully1029;14488872]Lots of meth. Meth causes a whole new world of issues..

"Not a safe place to be during deer season."

These 2 statements are very true. I grew up in this area and have hunted the corp land along the river and Texoma all my life. There is a population of locals who live along the river I call them "river rats" just good ol country boys and good people for the most part... BUT... they are outlaws and if crossed or threatened they can be dangerous fellas who run by a whole different set of rules than most everyday people. They don't care too much for "out of towners" everyone is from Dallas in their book which is the big city folk, they are liable to do some Deliverance type stuff if they run across someone who don't know who they are. I will go out public here and say that on 2 separate occasions I have been under fire from only God knows who, just minding my own business once in a boat which I crashed into the bank and ran for cover and was able to leave back out several hours later with no issues and second time on an open bank fishing. On another occasion just last summer while on a boat one fella stood on the bank pointing his riffle at me the whole time I passed by I just kept waving in hopes he didn't squeeze one off. I know some of the guys who are on that river every day and there are just some that simply don't want anybody to know anything about them. take it for what its worth just be super careful and BELIEVE ME when i tell you … someone is watching you when you travel through there I would almost guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                      X