Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a cool thread! Beautiful place, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn a holic View Post
      This is a cool thread! Beautiful place, sir.
      Thank you sir

After enduring the setback of having a leg fold after sinking in the ground with all of the rain and dumping 900lbs of feed, I finally have her back up and running. With CoonHoods installed and the camera ready to capture the action, let the games begin!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
        Thank you sir

After enduring the setback of having a leg fold after sinking in the ground with all of the rain and dumping 900lbs of feed, I finally have her back up and running. With CoonHoods installed and the camera ready to capture the action, let the games begin!
        Looks like the best thing with that feeder is the coonhoods. Lol
        Just kidding. I am curious about the coonhoods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
          Looks like the best thing with that feeder is the coonhoods. Lol
          Just kidding. I am curious about the coonhoods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I would have to agree with you, but you know I can’t turn down a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like that will get the job done...won't be long before the next booner is eating from those tubes!

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
              Looks like that will get the job done...won't be long before the next booner is eating from those tubes!
              With the oil field trying to finish up we can only hope

Comment

With all of the projects going on at Coal Creek I haven't had much time to spend on my own place, but today I was able to break free and mow what will be my spring plot locations. Running a little late on getting it in the ground, but with the cooler temps I should be OK
                Attached Files

Comment

While working on Coal Creek we had the chore of cleaning out the 40 ft container that was left after the sale

The very first thing staring me in the face was this boat! I knew that it would make a great addition to my new pond at my place, so today I moved moved her on over As you can tell by the 1963 registration sticker by the state, this Ol girl has been around a while! Looking forward to tomorrow morning when I take my son fishing for the first time! I sure hope the weather holds
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Darton; 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Dude, looks like you got a little slice of heaven right there. Wow can’t imagine you will ever sell that. Congrats, can’t wait to see some of the animals you get to shoot. Heck I would be happy if I could just watch them. Very cool ! Can we become friends ?

Comment

I guess I'll be eating peanut butter and jealous for dinner tonight. Great place

Comment

I’m digging the pond boat.

Rwc

Comment

Turned out to be a beautiful day today for my family and I to go have our first fishing excursion on our new pond! The fish were biting and the kids were enjoying themselves, so all in all it was a win
                          Attached Files

Comment

We ended up catching to many fish Which led some to pick up rocks and some to eat strawberries
                            Attached Files

Comment

It took us only about 30 minutes to run out of worms so we decided to load up and go for a little ride. Took a couple of pics along the way and the last one says it all Another awesome day for the books!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                                Dude, looks like you got a little slice of heaven right there. Wow can’t imagine you will ever sell that. Congrats, can’t wait to see some of the animals you get to shoot. Heck I would be happy if I could just watch them. Very cool ! Can we become friends ?
                                Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                                I guess I'll be eating peanut butter and jealous for dinner tonight. Great place
                                Thank you both! It all starts with a dream fellas

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                I’m digging the pond boat.

Rwc
                                As soon as I get her some new seats and a trolling motor we are going to be in business

Comment

Working...
                                X