Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrophyClubHntr View Post
    Sucks getting out on the Corp land today and finding two feeders
    Are they old pvc pipe feeders? I've come across a couple of those. One on the SW side of 377 along the power lines and another on the SE down toward the highschool. I also found an old pig pipe in some flood debris, it went home with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
      Are they old pvc pipe feeders? I've come across a couple of those. One on the SW side of 377 along the power lines and another on the SE down toward the highschool. I also found an old pig pipe in some flood debris, it went home with me.
      It was a hanging bucket feeder with with a motor and also an actual tripod feeder they were deep in the west side of 377 near those gas pads.

Comment

Originally posted by TrophyClubHntr View Post
        It was a hanging bucket feeder with with a motor and also an actual tripod feeder they were deep in the west side of 377 near those gas pads.
        Wow, that's brazen.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
          Wow, that's brazen.
          Must have been a heavy haul for someone and they didn't care about pulling it back out after season

Comment

I never saw that during the regular season that has to be new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone been out scouting GV this year? I went out at lunch and bumped 2 does off beds but wasn’t dressed to go off deep in the sticks. Hoping I get a tag this year! Also.... has anyone tried parking at the high school? Not sure if you would get towed or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                Anyone been out scouting GV this year? I went out at lunch and bumped 2 does off beds but wasn’t dressed to go off deep in the sticks. Hoping I get a tag this year! Also.... has anyone tried parking at the high school? Not sure if you would get towed or not?

Don’t park at the high school. There was a couple people arrested last year for that!!

Comment

Do we still have the mute button pressed on this thread?

Comment

This is like fight club. And you sir, what is the first rule of fight club?

WE DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Comment

I’m sure Everyone is waiting for Friday

Comment

Originally posted by RFlores817 View Post
                        I’m sure Everyone is waiting for Friday

Waiting with fingers crossed

Comment

So let’s hear it fellas who’s won this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            Maybe I'd finally get drawn if I say I'm with the ASPCA and bought a hunting license just to take a spot away from a hunter...

My cousin got drawn... first time ever entering lottery.

I thought of you

Comment

Tons of waterfowl and general hunting permits left.

Comment

Good to know, thanks. I need to go get me a general permit. Didn't even make it out to put in for the deer lottery this year. I don't know what I was thinking...

Comment

Working...
                                X